*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ DALLAS COWBOYS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Suh from last season to this season is not worth that contract he got. He did good last season not great. He should be dominate. He got at ate up in the short period of time he was in there tonight.

Do I have this right:

Last week, D OK, O awful.

This week, O pretty good, D awful.

Moore takes a cheap shot. Out.

And 2 rooks do a poor impression of Marino.

And we suck again.

Take it easy, boys. '72 wasn't built in a day. Or a season.

Did you really think we were taking off this year?

Let them do their thing, win or lose.

Or go be a Brady fan. Easy to be a Patriots fan these days.

But you'll back Miami, if you're for real.

I totally see us going 1 and 3 to start the year. Just being realistic here. The team would need an amazing turn around for that not to hapoen. Seattle and NE and bengals. Who do we beat?

Ozzy rules

Has Drake gotten in the game?
lol...he's hurt. Just like he was during his college career but we took him in the 3rd round anyway.

It's going to be a bad season and people will continue to blame the QB and when the lovefest with Gase is over he'll get plenty of blame too. All the while Tannenbaum and Grier will get a pass just like Ireland did.

The way RGIII is throwing bombs in Cleveland and the way our pass defense looks...could be 0-4.

Gase better be a ****ing genious or we will not run for a single yard against legit defenses like Bills, Seahawks, Jets, Bengals, Rams, Cardinals and Pats.

Hey he has a valid point, it was against the reserves of one of the worst defenses last year, so nothing to celebrate. A long and disgraceful year waiting for us fellows!

Not celebrating. Just looking at the positives too. But this isn't a good team regardless.

Guys just step away from the cliff. I'm not claiming things are gonna to be fine but just think back to preseason last year. Our D flat demolished everyone and the O walked up and down the field.
Then week 1 came and......

Chill.

Do I have this right:

Last week, D OK, O awful.

This week, O pretty good, D awful.

Moore takes a cheap shot. Out.

And 2 rooks do a poor impression of Marino.

And we suck again.

Take it easy, boys. '72 wasn't built in a day. Or a season.

Did you really think we were taking off this year?

Let them do their thing, win or lose.

Or go be a Brady fan. Easy to be a Patriots fan these days.

But you'll back Miami, if you're for real.

I'm not sure who said the D was OK last week. They gave up an opening drive TD and 10 1st quarter points before the majority of Giants' starters took a seat and that was without Eli Manning starting.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero · 2m2 minutes ago

Dak Prescott QB rating right now is 158.3. Highest possible QB rating is 158.3. UGH.

Do we seem to run better with the 3rd stringers than the 1st. Yes I know were going against their 3rd string.

Dak Prescott QB rating right now is 158.3. Highest possible QB rating is 158.3. UGH.

In a week 2 pre-season game.......good for him.

Didn't the defense give up the highest QB rating in the league last year?

Back
Top Bottom