*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread *** WK3 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread *** WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to let them play some if at all possible without jeopardizing the QB etc.
at his position I don't see how it's possible to do one, without the other. Face it, if he were anywhere close to the guys we are playing, he wouldn't be inactive. I know the fact that he doesn't play multiple positions affects that decision, but I doubt it's the over riding factor.

Solid between the tackles in a thump role. But that’s pretty much been the ask
That's all they ask, because that is all he can do. He can't cover, and his lack of lateral speed limits his usefulness, particularly in certain defensive alignments.

That's all they ask, because that is all he can do. He can't cover, and his lack of lateral speed limits his usefulness, particularly in certain defensive alignments.

That’s why I’m not overvaluing the grade. It’s relative the ask

He is like the only LB on the team that provides any thump for sure, teams could/can run at will when he isn’t lined up..

I'd never throw at X if I had Eric Rowe-ing it up out there.

Just doesn’t have boundary twitch and he gets murdered because of it.

Probably be less exposed and more serviceable if we were better front 7 but we aren’t and so he sticks out like a sore thumb

Can’t play as much sticks coverages to hide his weaknesses.

But he’s also been giving up his leverage at the top of routes which given the lack of twitch is a serious problem

Sounds like Laird is active. Would love to see him get some run.

Ballage is a terrible football player. Can’t catch, no vision. Part time player at a poor program where was benched. We are wasting time with him. Walton and Laird should move ahead of him if he’s not cut,

He is like the only LB on the team that provides any thump for sure, teams could/can run at will when he isn’t lined up..

Yeah we are way way too soft up the middle between the tackles without him situationally. Ravens murdered us on that and those heavy tight end sets

without Minkah, our choices are pretty limited. MF didn't want to be here, so good riddance, but maybe this forces us to back off on the complexity if the scheme. I love the multiples approach, but it is evident we don't have the players to run it in it's entirety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom