*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread *** WK3 | Page 80 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread *** WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need two tackles, two guards, a center, a few WR's, an RB, maybe a QB, maybe a TE.
Smart to get players overvalued but so stupid to every deconstruct things this far.
I know we're in a sour mood, but a little early to write off Deiter don't ya think

Third and 3 would have been so much better than third and five. Drake can't ever just get yardage that's there instead of trying to hit the home run.

I don't mind the effort to get more. Its better than Ballage who goes down on first contact... even if that's his O lineman's backside

I wanted to see Rosen play. Now I think I was wrong. Nothing good is coming from this. He's going to end up with all kinds of bad habits playing behind a semi-pro level line throwing to a bunch of No. 5 receivers.

Which I guess takes me back to the whole thing of why we even acquired a guy we weren't going to support for a second-round pick. Should have kept the pick, had Rudock back up Fitzpatrick and just get a QB next season.

Like the rest of the team. Still. I am looking forward to the next games to see what he has.

The team has been showing steady improvement already. It is just going to take time for it to all come together.

I thought Rosen played well today, I'm hoping it continues.

We are also completing a 3 game stretch against SB contenders....so there's that.

I wanted to see Rosen play. Now I think I was wrong. Nothing good is coming from this. He's going to end up with all kinds of bad habits playing behind a semi-pro level line throwing to a bunch of No. 5 receivers.

Which I guess takes me back to the whole thing of why we even acquired a guy we weren't going to support for a second-round pick. Should have kept the pick, had Rudock back up Fitzpatrick and just get a QB next season.

This game is too big for you

We need two tackles, two guards, a center, a few WR's, an RB, maybe a QB, maybe a TE.
Smart to get players overvalued but so stupid to every deconstruct things this far.
Saying we need 5 new starters on the Oline is nothing but drama queenish. Draft a stud C and a G, FA sheriff and the rest of draft shoiuld be skill positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom