*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread *** WK3 | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys Game Thread *** WK3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we're in a sour mood, but a little early to write off Deiter don't ya think

I'm not writing anyone out but I'm not writing anyone in either. It's hard to say we have our center of the future when we've had about 5 running lanes in three games.

I don't mind the effort to get more. Its better than Ballage who goes down on first contact... even if that's his O lineman's backside

You may not mind but that's why this guy played second fiddle to geriatric Gore last year. It's why he was second fiddle to an NFL nothing to start the year. NFL coaches mind because he kills a lot of drives.

The new O is all about inside out. We don't need OT in draft we need a C and a G.

I think that Boehm is a better center than Kilgore. I expect him to start next year. Let’s see how they improve during the year.

And X finishes his embarrassing day with some extra embarrassment. Everyone tell me again how he’s on board with the tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom