*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10 | Page 112 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three cheers for Osweiler! So much better pocket presence, situational awareness and command of this offense!

Parker the china doll is out with an injury. Just a joke. A 216 pound WR who lets smaller CBs dictate to him and he doesn't play physical or fight for passes.
He is made of glass, but if you look at the past few games, Brock is CONSTANTLY throwing over him or behind him.

He has nothing, but at this point, why not?

Going more than two weeks without an offensive TD, you have to change in up, but the worse things get, the more second rate coaching staffs cling to what they know. Seen it over and over. Screw this, I'm on vacation during the Colts game and I may never watch this crap again.

I really don't want to hear about "pocket presence or pocket awareness"by Brock being better than anybody's.....those last couple of plays were awful. Fourth down....you can't take a sack there.....throw the damn ball.

He also scrambles into more sacks than anyone I have every seen....

whoever is responsible for brock being here needs to be fired

Come on,
Weren't you one of the ones cheering and saying how much better he was than Tannehill?
How much more pocket awareness etc?

But But But remember when BO first came in and everyone said he was immediately better than Tannehill at everything?

Don’t say this. Some will immediately suggest that Ryan Tannehill is your boyfriend, and then get all ruffled when you give them a taste of their own medicine.

A QB that can't throw deep, a RB that doesn't have field awareness, WRs that can't get open and an OL that can't block.

Other than that Miami is looking pretty good on offense today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom