*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10 | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Green Bay Packers Game Thread *** Wk10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who on Earth would want their client playing for the Dolphins? And I mean that in all seriousness. Our ineptitude prevents any player from reaching their potential.

Parker fits perfectly on this team, he is an overrated scrub who goes out when he gets a hangnail. Just another guy who was overdrafted who has no heart and no desire. Like I said he fits perfectly on this team. His agent is just a little beotch whining because he couldn't wait for Devanta to get in there just to get scared enough to quit again.

Come on,
Weren't you one of the ones cheering and saying how much better he was than Tannehill?
How much more pocket awareness etc?
dont think i would have said that. brocktoberfest was fun but he's pure trash.

Brock is slow with his mental processing. Dump the ball to your TE. Just flick the ball.

I tried to give Brock a Mulligan for some of his play, he is proving why he's a back up and nothing more.
And, God I want Jim Harbaugh here to bring some toughness to these players.

Don’t say this. Some will immediately suggest that Ryan Tannehill is your boyfriend, and then get all ruffled when you give them a taste of their own medicine.

Shame, because it was me and a handful of other telling people to take it easy and not jump to conclusions about BO.
There is a reason he's not a starter and has been on several teams already.

2017 draft is killing us. Harris and McMillan were terrible picks.

So glad to see Rodgers come up hurting after that hit. I'm sorry, but the Packers played a dirty game today and I don't have any sympathy if any of their players get hurt.

Funny after this loss to the Packers, we still have more wins then them... Funny huh? Real ****in funny!!

Being terrible at coaching for years doesn’t mean much to me. Either that or your letting your homerism cloud your judgement, Probably both.

Like I said, I've forgotten more about football than you will ever know...go back to playing Madden or something idk anything would be better than the verbal diarrhea you let flow freely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom