*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ HOUSTON TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2 | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ HOUSTON TEXANS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh allen can literally throw the ball in the dirt and get no calls (Guy gets away with this more than anyone ive ever seen) meanwhile, ST throws 30 yards deep and is flagged for grounding because his receiver ran the wrong route?

WTF NFL?

Yes, I know its preseason, the favoritism just pisses me off though.
Has my ass chapped as well... :bang:

Josh allen can literally throw the ball in the dirt and get no calls (Guy gets away with this more than anyone ive ever seen) meanwhile, ST throws 30 yards deep and is flagged for grounding because his receiver ran the wrong route?

WTF NFL?

I was thinking the same thing, especially last season. I saw him get away with a lot of that.

WTF NFL?

Agreed

So what you didn't get the backup qaurterback you wanted.. no need to hate on someone.. of course you probly wanted Mike White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom