*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know that Raekwon was diving at that wide stuff last week 15 plus yards past horizontal.

15 yards and diving to try and get in on the play.

Good thing houston only had a couple days to prepare.

What are you guys worried about the WRs for any ways? Don’t you know Mike Gesicki is playing.

He’s a future Travis Kelce

Need a pass rush to do that my friend

This. We have no damn pass rush. I’m starting to reconsider picking up that Quinn option.

But we need de bodies for 2019 and we need a piece add in the draft with an eye towards starting in 2020

Don’t win any more games maybe we can get bosa. Who am I kidding we cant.

Did that last season, went to sleep early and set alarm for middle of night and watched us get spanked by Baltimore in a shut out. Not a chance in hell im doing it tonight.
Ha yeah that was a fun one! One of those where it gets to 3:30am and I start mocking myself for still watching and not going to bed! Only to go through it all again a week later when the Panthers battered us!
It's character building. Or something.

This. We have no damn pass rush. I’m starting to reconsider picking up that Quinn option.

But we need de bodies for 2019 and we need a piece add in the draft with an eye towards starting in 2020

Don’t win any more games maybe we can get bosa. Who am I kidding we cant.
I agree we need to get a DE but to start in 2019. This team can't afford to wait till 2020 to get a pass rush. I'd bring Quinn back. I kn ow the sacks haven't been there but he's being double often and we're not getting anything from the other side. Of course we also don't blitz so the other team don't ever have to worry about that. I was willing to give Burke a chance but man he needs to try something different.

Watson is reckless enough running on his own then you add in the designed runs where they use him almost like a power running back and I'm surprised he's even healthy enough to play. The Texans might be due for a setback but Watson is also due for a big game. I guess we'll see what kind of player his is in primetime.

NFL Network is killing us with the sarcasm. Giving no respect to X or our defense.

The past three games, I've been able to make a case for us winning, this one despite Houston not really being that great, I just can't, with all the injuries, on the road to the Texans (I don't think we've ever won there ??) on a a Thursday night game, with a swiss cheese D, no wideouts a back up QB who is due a bad game. I think it's more a question of how big the loss is and if we can get out of there with no more injuries.

NFL Network is killing us with the sarcasm. Giving no respect to X or our defense.

Didn't deserve any respect after the last three of their last four games, the D at least, X is exempt from that.

Yeah, totally deserved, the D has been a sieve the past few weeks at an embarrassing rate

Only way to have them STFU is to play and win decisively. I personally feel our record is a false indicator implying we are better than we are (despite the saying "you are what your record says you are) and that we won most of those games because the heat/humidity was so bad that it melted down our opponents. There was a lot of fundamentally bad/poor things covered up by us winning and they haven't improved - add to it the multiple injuries and I don't see it being anything but mediocre from here on out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom