*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ Houston Texans Game Thread *** Wk8 Tnf

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you guys worried about the WRs for any ways? Don’t you know Mike Gesicki is playing.

He’s a future Travis Kelce

Make fun of the kid all you want. But I see something there with his receiving skills.
Not sure how his blocking will progress. But the kid has nice hands and catches the ball with ease.

This. We have no damn pass rush. I’m starting to reconsider picking up that Quinn option.

But we need de bodies for 2019 and we need a piece add in the draft with an eye towards starting in 2020

Don’t win any more games maybe we can get bosa. Who am I kidding we cant.

Don’t win any more games and maybe we can get some QB ammo.

I don’t mind playing it safe either. Unless it’s pa type shots designed to gain chunk yards he’s bailing on from the get go.

He’s not fooling me. He’s going the dump route to avoid the mistakes that have plagued his career.

But if you pay attention enough you will see the spider cracks are still there. From the lack of head and eye discipline in his drop on sticks primary routes to the not accounting for the zone lb level location wise when he’s zeroed in on a progression. They are just running under his eyes.

And he’s thinking dump a lot cause in Miami’s offense the dump is always there. That’s fine and all as long as you aren’t skipping progressions in the process. He’s already missed probably 5 plus intermediate over routes cause his mindset is safe and dump.

The pa plays bother me also, I wanna see if he spams Grant and Drake for the easy throws vs throwing to DVP in the intermediate.

Ballage is active today......we're running the wildcat tonight!!

Make fun of the kid all you want. But I see something there with his receiving skills.
Not sure how his blocking will progress. But the kid has nice hands and catches the ball with ease.

I do think he's sure handed even in tight spaces, I wish he had some suddenness in the short area to get easy separation.

mctyer from starter to inactive in less than 2 weeks

I do think he's sure handed even in tight spaces, I wish he had some suddenness in the short area to get easy separation.

Exactly! That's an excellent trait to have in a pass catcher. He'll get stronger and he'll get better at running routes.
He has the skillset right now to beat NFL LBs and he does frequently. The ball just doesn't come his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom