*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 149 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Undisciplined. Unmotivated. Overrated. I could go on and on. Year after year it's the same problems that aren't solved. This team tends to rip your heart out every year. Im more disappointed than angry. I don't feel like Ryan is the answer. Doesn't have the killer Instinct. He's good but is missing something. Coaching is suspect. But we know that. I've seen it all as a lifelong fan so nothing surprises me. I hope it gets changed around in my lifetime.

That wasn't bullcrap, that was stupidity by Vernon. Other calls were horrid, including the one before half, but Vernon deserved that flag and deserves to lose his job over it.

vernon hasnt done ****r all year **** him, buffalo is gonna kick our ass, we cant block or tackle

Probably the least disappointed I've ever been after a horrible loss, because, after last week and what I'd seen of Philbin's teams throughout his career, my expectations had dropped to nothing. I thought the Dolphins would win today, but, and I've said it before, this organization has done nothing to earn my trust, or any Dolphin fan's trust.

I feel bad for those of you that let hope cancel out everything you've seen from Ross and Philbin over the last four years and invested yourself in gross incompetence.

29 of 43, 356 yards, 2 TDs, no picks. And he's the leading rusher because our line can't block. Defense gives up 273 yards in the first half to probably the worst offense in the league.

Yet it's Tannehill's fault.

Some people in this forum are just a joke.

There's really no way to defend a loss like this. At all. I have to collect my thoughts... All I know is I want to punch several people in their ****ing faces, not the least of which Joe Philbin and Olivier Vernon. Tannehill also melted with the pressure on.

Done with this season.... Yea yea it's 1-1 guess what? Our schedule gets ridiculous later in the year and we needed that win. I will however return if philbin is fired. Enjoy the rest of the year doodz!

Derrick CArr just marched the raiders 90 yards against baltimore with less then a minute. Hmmmm must be nice

Pathetic f*****cking coaches, pathetic everything.....signing off, rather be fishing

Back
Top Bottom