*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2 | Page 151 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAME THREAD *** Week 2

Can't wait for another week of hearing how mad the players and coaches are with their performance, only to come out and play like garbage again next week.

Probably the least disappointed I've ever been after a horrible loss, because, after last week and what I'd seen of Philbin's teams throughout his career, my expectations had dropped to nothing. I thought the Dolphins would win today, but, and I've said it before, this organization has done nothing to earn my trust, or any Dolphin fan's trust.

I feel bad for those of you that let hope cancel out everything you've seen from Ross and Philbin over the last four years and invested yourself in gross incompetence.

I'm surprisingly not that upset either. Like you said the writing was on the wall last week. Nothing's improved. Kinda saw it coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I'm comfortable saying that's the season right there... Lose to the Jags early in the season with that brutal late season schedule? No chance with Philbin...

Pass me that Pepto...

Unfortunately, it's only the second game. Even though we all know enough because we've seen this show before, they aren't going to make a change. Probably the worst thing that could happen is they could catch a groove around the middle of the season and end up .500 again -- Ross would use that as reason to keep Philbin, and desperate Dolphin fans would say OK, 2016 is the year. They'll sign a splash free agent again but leave holes all over the roster. Groundhog Day.

The Fins have no good coaching. Well, maybe except the special teams coach. Tanny has no awareness. Looks like another New England super Bowl.

Vernon definitely needs to be benched. He's no good against the run and has no self control. Our d-line sucks balls. We have 1 sack so far. On pace for a whopping 8. Suh is doing nothing to help our d. Wake is invisible. Grimes looks like he should've retired this offseason. Tannehill is looking like he has regressed. He cost us the game for sure. That poor play at the end of the first half gave them time to score that fg. His complete obliviousness on the last play to miss two WiDE open recievers was very disappointing. Our running game looks terrible. They've already given up on it for the year. Is it the bye week yet?

At least the Raiders are about to beat the Ravens, so were not the only jokes amongst the headlines.

I would have fired Philbin two years ago, but it wasn't my call.

I try to always stay positive but I'm done. It's the same crap week end and week out. Bad Coaching, inconsistent line play, No fire in the team or coaching staff, penalties during big plays, bad officiating and you can always count on the defense to give up a 3rd and long. It's like groundhogs day every Sunday. I've been a fan for 45 years and I just can't take it any more we the fans deserve better.

Awful job. This team will be 1-3 at the bye.

Plus, watch the injuries.

I've given Tannehill the benefit of the doubt up until this point as a young QB. But on 4th and 1 how do you walk to the line and see your best receiver has a 15 or 20 yard cushion on the sideline and not throw him the ball? It's absolutely mind boggling.

Unfortunately, it's only the second game. Even though we all know enough because we've seen this show before, they aren't going to make a change. Probably the worst thing that could happen is they could catch a groove around the middle of the season and end up .500 again -- Ross would use that as reason to keep Philbin, and desperate Dolphin fans would say OK, 2016 is the year. They'll sign a splash free agent again but leave holes all over the roster. Groundhog Day.

There's no way Ross retains Joe, he made it clear, he expects playoffs and no less. He already gave Joe his freebie last year despite pressure from the fans and media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for another week of hearing how mad the players and coaches are with their performance, only to come out and play like garbage again next week.

Getting tired of that BS too. This team is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom