*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ KANSAS CITY CHIEFS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Christmas Eve

I do feel like we are just fodder like those WWF wrestlers who were just there to give a good fight but would always lose - eg, SD Jones, Junkyard Dog etc. We along w the Browns, Bucs etc are all there to be beat on.
coco beware , million dollar dream

the most frustrating thing is KC didn't really do anything. Just like last week in Buffalo. Teams get fat off of Miami mistakes and just sit on it in the 2nd half and coast to a win.

I do feel like we are just fodder like those WWF wrestlers who were just there to give a good fight but would always lose - eg, SD Jones, Junkyard Dog etc. We along w the Browns, Bucs etc are all there to be beat on.

I think when you commit a lot of penalties....it seems to influence the refs and it seems to have calls go against you. At least it feels that way....

Disciplined teams, usually get the benefit of the calls.....

Not sure if this is real or just my opinion...but it sure feels real.

Gase needs to go. This guy is a dictator and a horrible play caller
Nothing good can come of it. He didn’t play terrible but he wasn’t good enough to win the game either. He missed the Kentucky Derby guy on a TD, killed a drive w a fumbled snap etc. Not his worst game but not a winning performance either.

I have defended Gase, but i agree no one should be off the hook
I think anyone that doesn't think Gase is back is nuts. Worst case is he'll be 16-16 after two seasons with a mediocre at best organization. Last year gives him more rope than getting canned for going 6-10 this year.

Now that we are officially (not that we weren't already logically) out of the playoffs, what good can come from Cutler starting week 16? And for the record, he didn't play bad today. The fumbles were on the receivers.
He didn't play that good either

I think when you commit a lot of penalties....it seems to influence the refs and it seems to have calls go against you. At least it feels that way....

Disciplined teams, usually get the benefit of the calls.....

Not sure if this is real or just my opinion...but it sure feels real.
I do agree this happens.

I think Lucy Van Pelt must have been holding the ball on that kick.

And our defensive line has been called for holding more this year than I have ever seen in my life....You never see that called.

Back
Top Bottom