*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK2 | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES CHARGERS GAME THREAD *** WK2

Was the playcalling terrible? Sure. Defense looked lost most of the time? Yup. In the end....we won!!! Not every victory will come with a glorious highlight reel. Plus beats a lost any day.

I'm happy we won, but Gase was pretty bad today. From the ultra-conservative play calling to the improper time management at the end.

this team has not played in almost a month, some players longer than others...what did you think the first half was going to be like? i dont anticipate the offense opening up until week 3

Funny thing is if fins go deep on the third down and miss the chargers have more time on their final drive

I would have thrown for it on 2 down, a real play call with an attmept for a big gain, said it at the time and stand by it.

We basically won because we have a franks like kicker on the other side.

Gase needs a lot of work. Probably should give up the play calling duties and concentrate on being a head coach.

We needed that win. It was the first game so there had to be rust. Hopefully we clean up before the next game.

What a game. I am mentally tired lol but I will take the win. The defense did ok considering the slow start. J-train is the man. Parker and landry were all over the place and stills with the TD our 3 receivers showed up. Finally Cutler, he had a good game. He was accurate and took some shots down the field to keep the D on there toes. He didnt make bad decisions. He will only get more comfortable and better as the season goes on. Overall it was a win and you cant ask for much more than that. We have some work to do though. 1-0 Fins Up!!!!!

People complaining about the play calling, what did you expect when our starting QB went down in the first week of training camp and we called a guy known for making "**** it" decisions out of retirement? The head coach is going to manage him by making him throw a lot of screen passes and stuff designed to be short and simple. Pick your spots to let him take his shots.

This is EXACTLY what he did in Chicago in 2015, lots of screen passes and then when you can get low risk opportunities, you dial them up. It works. We won the football game.

And you guys know that I hate the WR screen pass so much that I wish the NFL would make it illegal. I hate it. I don't ever want to see it again. But it was dialed up today for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom