*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone :up:

242px-Miami_Dolphins_2013_Logo.svg.png
@
281px-NFL_Rams_logo.svg.png

los-angeles-rams-game-coliseum.jpg

at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
Los Angeles, California

TELEVISION

dk7Nn97.png
184px-NFL_on_Fox_2014.svg.png

Kickoff at 4:05 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

ivP6ajI.png

KFLvoAQ.png

WEATHER

GPIM788.png

Rain and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 4pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 67. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
National Weather Service Los Angeles/Oxnard - forecast for LA Memorial Coliseum

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

[video=youtube;L3wKzyIN1yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3wKzyIN1yk[/video]
[video=youtube;Ff1O6M15vnA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ff1O6M15vnA[/video]

Scary game for us, Donald and ogeltree are 2 of the scariest defensive players in the NFL.

If we get the same pressure we got on rivers I think we win. Goff will have a package of plays the rams think he is comfortable with and we need to make it hard to run those plays.

We also cant depend on good field position with that kicker they have, so turnovers could be the difference in this game.

Tannehill will run the same offense we ran vs the jets, I would also expect a lot more mis direction and a few trick plays.

When I gambled a lot I use to bet against teams the Week after they played a jeff Fisher team, because they were always physically beat down the week after.

I swear, fisher cares more about beating the other team up than winning. So even if we win, we need to make make sure we keep players out of harms way.

IMO, our Dline needs to win this game for us, and straight up dominate.

I'd rather play a good team than the rams. I was confident we could best the rams, but win or lose the rams worry me a lot.

Put some points points on the board early/often and go into half time with a nice lead. The 2nd half of the game could be a wet one. If we're up, we need Ajayi/Williams to close this game out for us. Pressure the rook early and often, force him into crucial mistakes. Their offense is awful...last in the league in scoring so I'm not too worried about them catching up.

Beat LA! Beat LA! :dolphins:

Who the **** is James Pouncey?

Put some points points on the board early/often and go into half time with a nice lead. The 2nd half of the game could be a wet one. If we're up, we need Ajayi/Williams to close this game out for us. Pressure the rook early and often, force him into crucial mistakes. Their offense is awful...last in the league in scoring so I'm not too worried about them catching up.

Beat LA! Beat LA! :dolphins:

I am...any given Sunday...has happened to us before...we just simply can't put ourselves in that position to be 'caught up on...':rolleyes2:

I still think we win this through the run game. Force Goff to throw, and keep pounding Ajayi against their speed-based defense until they can't tackle anymore. We will score more than 16 and if our defense does their job, that's enough to win.

Who the **** is James Pouncey?

He's your injured center!!! If you didn't know Mike is his middle name that he goes by, check your fandom at the door. Lol trying to call someone out but it was you who was mistaken :hump:

At church praying for a win...:)....never easy on the road for two weeks in a row. I still don't know if we ever won back to back in the west coast before?

Ozzy rules

He's your injured center!!! If you didn't know Mike is his middle name that he goes by, check your fandom at the door. Lol trying to call someone out but it was you who was mistaken :hump:

Yeah guess Im not a real fan...

Predict that Tannehill will have more attempts, completions and yards than any game during their four game win streak. But also is sacked multiple times and turns it over for the first time in four weeks. Predict the running game will be rendered innefective for the first time since the win streak started, putting more pressure on Tannehill to score points. Predict that Andrew Franks will have a legitimate impact on the final score either with a clutch make or bad miss. Predict that the Rams running game will find room against Miami's defense and Goff will look efficient early, but make a crucial mistake when asked to do too much late in the game. Predict a close final score in a win that looks more like the win vs. Cleveland earlier this year than any of their recent wins. Basically, they lose in most statistical categories, but win the game in a battle of mistakes and key field goals.

At church praying for a win...:)....never easy on the road for two weeks in a row. I still don't know if we ever won back to back in the west coast before?

Ozzy rules

Throw one up for me. Had to work so couldn't be in church today.....makes the day go by so much slower until the game. Lost the Sunday game ritual.....church, lunch, then back home to watch football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom