*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I finally get to see a fins game on local TV. Never a good omen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We need to be ready for Hekker throwing on 4th down. He's burned plenty of teams with his arm. I have a feeling he will get us today...

Dmac

Can we just please save the knee-jerk, overreactions in this thread until at least halftime?

Most of the time I don't have the fins on local tv so I have to rely on this site game day thread.

The comments up to half time would mostly make you want to jump out the window due to the pessimism. Can we lay off the Tannahill sucks, why do I support this team comments until a couple of series into the second half when the second half adjustments have been made.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys are asking too much. Fans are fickle and overreact. That's every fan base, although I'd support it if we didn't allow new threads during the game. The threads that pop up are ridiculous

Jeff Darlington
1h
Jeff Darlington‏ @JeffDarlington
Jay Ajayi wanted to thank his o-line for recent success, so we took them all to dinner. At 12:15 pm ET on ESPN, we'll take you to our table.

I missed this. Does anyone know if this is available online anywhere? Tia

Quinn is in I just saw. Gonna be pumping him with an iv all game. I hope he's not his usual self... our OL has their hands full today

Quinn is in I just saw. Gonna be pumping him with an iv all game. I hope he's not his usual self... our OL has their hands full today

How bout the guy that doesnt believe in dinosaurs...is he a go? Cause theres your base de quinn is the sub and i can see the rams giving tunsil some problems in the run game by alignment and that size

Their sub package is what you want to avoid as much as possible...we wont be able to

Theres gonna be some one on one opportunities on the outside on early downs

With devantae parker i say you let it rip when you get them

How bout the guy that doesnt believe in dinosaurs...is he a go? Cause theres your base de quinn is the sub and i can see the rams giving tunsil some problems in the run game by alignment and that size

Their sub package is what you want to avoid as much as possible...we wont be able to
LMAO!!! I forgot about the dinosaur thing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom