*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning I was out and about and it was good to see so many Dolphins fans showing colors again. More than in the past. People begin to believe again.

Don't mess it up Dolphins.

You can definitely see the difference these last few weeks - at Publix, the gym etc... Not to many people wearing their Heat stuff....

He also said mermaids totally exist

Miami tried to sign hayes this last offseason...was a priority in fact out the gate in free agency but he reupped with the rams instead

Well it's a west coast game. All of them start at 4pm eastern/1pm pacific. The NFL never starts west coast games at 10am pacific.

Just heard on 99.9 with Omar that according to the team's body clock, this is being treated just like a 1:00 PM east coast game as far as how they're preparing today. I can't imagine we'd see a drop-off in conditioning as they've already been out there 10-12 days already...

C Mike Pouncey (hip)
LT Branden Albert (wrist)
LB Jelani Jenkins (knee)
CB Xavien Howard (knee)
DL Nick Williams
DE Mario Williams (ankle)
TE Thomas Duarte

Inactives. No Mario

Adam Beasley
18m
Adam Beasley‏ @AdamHBeasley
It's pouring in Los Angeles, where I was told it never rains.

C Mike Pouncey (hip)
LT Branden Albert (wrist)
LB Jelani Jenkins (knee)
CB Xavien Howard (knee)
DL Nick Williams
DE Mario Williams (ankle)
TE Thomas Duarte

Inactives. No Mario

Lot of good players out today. Hopefully they can overcome it

Was hoping Mario was going to be able to maybe give it a go.

Winston looks like crap. KC just hasnt capitalized on his mistakes

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Hopefully TB can finish KC off though

Winston looks like crap. KC just hasnt capitalized on his mistakes

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

Hopefully TB can finish KC off though

So does Dalton with no AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom