*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If KC does lose that's pretty big for our wildcard hopes. This was considered a lock for KC

Well Branch, time to shine. Shaky OL. I'm okay with seeing more Hewitt and less Jenkins

C Mike Pouncey (hip)
LT Branden Albert (wrist)
LB Jelani Jenkins (knee)
CB Xavien Howard (knee)
DL Nick Williams
DE Mario Williams (ankle)
TE Thomas Duarte

Inactives. No Mario

Sucks on mario...thought he played pretty well vs san diego

Doubt fede will ever sniff the qb

Thought hewitt played pretty well vs san diego also...rams dont have much at tight end

Well Branch, time to shine. Shaky OL. I'm okay with seeing more Hewitt and less Jenkins

Branch and Jason Jones but I guess he will spend most of his time releiving Wake

You know what you do is very scheme specific when you run spencer paysinger out there as a nickel/sub backer

Joseph surprised me when he said that...hewitt in the base paysinger in the sub

Seems odd to me

Miami needs to get very specific skill set for the scheme players this coming offseason on d...fill lbs probably be the emphasis in terms of scheme specific

KC is out for the count. I can't see them winning. Good for us

James Walker‏ @JamesWalkerNFL
I'm watching #Rams rookie QB Jared Goff go through warmups before facing the #Dolphins. He threw four sharp completions in a row FWIW.

Ok Walker.

I like how joseph can find players that fit specific scheme roles

Bacarri rambo is an example...hes not played well but you see the fit for what they ask him to do

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

KC is out for the count. I can't see them winning. Good for us

Thats great news but means nothing if we dont get it done on our end

I like how joseph can find players that fit specific scheme roles

Bacarri rambo is an example...hes not played well but you see the fit for what they ask him to do

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

Thats great news but means nothing if we dont get it done on our end

Are you worried about the Rams? I think we win easily

James Walker‏ @JamesWalkerNFL
I'm watching #Rams rookie QB Jared Goff go through warmups before facing the #Dolphins. He threw four sharp completions in a row FWIW.

Ok Walker.

Guess we should close up camp and not even play at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom