*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you worried about the Rams? I think we win easily

Im a dolphins fan...i should be worried about anything when it comes to playing depth on the o line

Til they show me i shouldn't

Are you worried about the Rams? I think we win easily

With these injuries yes. The biggest reason why we're on this line is because of the healthy O-line. Record wise we still haven't exactly separated in tiers from teams like the Rams.

Guess we should close up camp and not even play at all!

I mean of all the things for him to report on he givea us this? Throws against no defense.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Some news hound you are

:lol:

Too busy watching Dalton implode. Looks like that one is over. How many more season does Marvin Lewis and this group get?

I mean of all the things for him to report on he givea us this? Throws against no defense.

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Too busy watching Dalton implode

I will sum that dalton one up for you in a nutshell...til this year he was the least sacked and pressured qb in football...thats not happening this year

And cincis season has gone in the toilet

I can see the worry with their dline against our oline with the injuries. I believe our defense holds them to 10 or less. Minimize our mistakes and we can score more then that

Chiefs still alive.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

I can see the worry with their dline against our oline with the injuries. I believe our defense holds them to 10 or less. Minimize our mistakes and we can score more then that

We never make it easy add on to that back to back road games and the injuries.

Turnovers is our biggest worry...dont give them short fields

Make their offense earn it

Chiefs still alive.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

We never make it easy add on to that back to back road games and the injuries.

Yea maybe they are the comeback kids this year

In case you forgot about the first half of the season, pre healthy O-line we were garbage at scoring points and actually struggled putting past 10 points at times.

In case you forgot about the first half of the season, pre healthy O-line we were garbage at scoring points and actually struggled putting past 10 points at times.

True I just think there's 1 big difference. We didn't commit to running the ball like we are currently. We found our game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom