*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ LOS ANGELES RAMS GAME THREAD *** Week 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout the guy that doesnt believe in dinosaurs...is he a go? Cause theres your base de quinn is the sub and i can see the rams giving tunsil some problems in the run game by alignment and that size

Their sub package is what you want to avoid as much as possible...we wont be able to

A Dino denier huh... wow lol

Walked in to bedroom last night to this.....we have another fan. Sorry for the big ass pic.IMAG1570_1.jpg

The Rams are a team we should be able to beat.
Play sound football, nice mix on offense, and no mistakes and turnovers. Let the Rams fall apart and we can close this west coast trip out with another W.

Hey guys what's the best station to hear the play by play live? Thanks

Woo hoo, game day! :hump:

George-Phin_zpselc8mgkt.gif

Seems like every week we're "facing the best defense" and every week it's "going to be a hard game to win" and every week it's "going to be hard to run on their defense" but yet every game we get a bunch of "this is a game we should win".......lol

Ozzy rules!!

Btw, it's there a way to live stream our game without having sunday ticket?

Ozzy rules!!

I watch the games on VIPbox on my laptop, google it, find the best stream, crystal clear.

This morning I was out and about and it was good to see so many Dolphins fans showing colors again. More than in the past. People begin to believe again.

Don't mess it up Dolphins.

I think miami puts up 30 alot of you will be surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom