Excellence in Mediocrity
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
@

at USBank Stadium
Minneapolis, Minnesota

PLAYOFF WATCH

The Miami Dolphins (7-6) are currently the 8th seed in the AFC
Baltimore (7-6) and Indianapolis (7-6) hold tiebreakers over Miami due to head-to-head matchups

Miami can improve to the 6th seed with a
MIA WIN
and
BAL (vs TB) and IND (vs DAL) LOSS

TELEVISION

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Digital

Starter
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This is the turning point of our season. If we win, we have a clear path to control our own destiny, make the playoffs, secure another 10 win season, and the Gase era builds into another year from a position of strength.

If we lose this game, all of the euphoria and upward trending ends, we are relegated to winning our remaining two games and hoping we can back-in to the playoffs, which is unlikely. With both Indianapolis and Baltimore looking to beat us on tiebreakers … winning out is the most likely route. If we lose to the Vikings, it is unlikely we win more than 8 games. Must win game here fellas.

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I just noticed the NFC only has 5 teams with a winning record at this time. The AFC on the other hand has 9 teams with a winning record to it's harder to get in on the AFC........could be that an NFC teams gets in with a losing record while some teams with a winning record in the AFC won't make it

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This is Ryan Tannehill’s moment...

To quote Kenny Loggins.......Ryan......

“This is it.......

Are you gonna wait for your sign, your miracle?
Stand up and fight.....

No room to run, no way to hide
No time for wondering why
It's here, the moment is now
About to decide...

This is it”

DrMultimedia

Doctorate
Reaction score
As has been the case for the past two decades, I expect the Fins to lose, but I really love the wins. The fact that we can still make the playoffs - even with a loss - bothers me. I just feel we will lose to further stretch the misery at the end.

The road record has been abysmal lately. I hope to see that start changing tomorrow. We need at least two of our three units to show up. On the road we seem to get one at the most.

Go Fins. I know I'll be enjoying the Miracle in Miami for years, but I'd still like to see a win. :)

Reaction score
Can’t wait for this game tomorrow, although I’m nervous and genuinely don’t know what to expect.

I flew down to Minneapolis from Canada for the game with my old man (he’s a Vikings fan).

It’ll be my third time watching the Dolphins live (once in Miami, twice now in Minneapolis).

One thing is for certain: after last week, anything is possible.

Phins up.

AphexPhin

Starter
Reaction score
really looking forward to this game tomorrow . A lot of the United States will be getting this game on CBS so I hope we can impress & most importantly get the W . GO MIAMI!!

Goin' Deep

"Pick your guy and let it fly." - Marino
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Sitting in a McGraths Fish House at the wife's company Christmas party waiting for another double Jack before i order dinner. Trying to sneak off into the bar to catch the Broncos/ Browns. My mind is totally on tomorrow's game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom