*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF | Page 111 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF

I bet that is Wake's season over, could be his dolphins career

I am sickened by the offensive game plan. The abandoning of the run game. Pound the rock? When? Where ? I get you have Fox and Thomas on the line but you made the whole " being physical mantra" a joke and a punchline. You took the formula that had you making progress and went back to throwing it every down regardless of down and distance. You went back to completing 2 and 3 TD passes. Congratulations to going back to finesse and losing football

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate them I despise them, but New England does not miss tackles. A major difference between the two teams.

They don't miss anything. They are just insanely well coach in all 3 aspects of the game. They have 2 rookie olineman and a practice squad olineman in all game. Tanny would have been sacked 30 times if that was the case.

Don't see why you would, you don't know me. Shouldn't affect you.

And you are still trash.

It's a game, pure entertainment. Maybe you should find a new hobby, and stay away from watching football for awhile.

This loss is entirely on offense. Soft play by the O line, turnovers, no running game, poor QB play. Maybe we can play in the AFC south, cause we don't stack up against these AFC east teams.

Why is Tannehill still in the game!?!?? WTF was that!!!?!?!?! Talk about losing good field position. He just folded like a chair. And folded again!!! YIKES. Get Matt Moore in there.

You seriously need to let it go

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Welp, at least my Sunday will not be ruined by a Phin's loss this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom