*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Are the Dolphins for real? We'll find out! :ponder:

320pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvg-1.png
@
320pxNew_England_Patriots_logosvg-1.png

20131031gillettenight660x330-1.jpg

at Gillette Stadium
Foxborough, Massaschusetts

TELEVISION
Thursday_Night_Football_logo-1.png

CBS/NFL Network National Broadcast
Play-by-Play Announcer - Jim Nantz
Color Commentator - Phil Simms

Kickoff at 8:25 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
GkNJGXf-1.png

m0VJttW-1.png

WEATHER
clear.gif

Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
National Weather Service Taunton - forecast for Gillette Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS
NFL.com Video
ESPN / ESPN Analyst Picks

[video=youtube;YT516h7QwA4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT516h7QwA4[/video]

I thought yesterday was Wednesday... that's how badly I want this game to get here. I was ready to watch South Park yesterday but it never came on. Then realized why. Go Patriots!

I thought yesterday was Wednesday... that's how badly I want this game to get here. I was ready to watch South Park yesterday but it never came on. Then realized why. Go Patriots!

I think you are in the wrong place.

**** the patriots in their stupid assholes

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

You're stuck with me until 0s are on the game clock.

You haven't been as trolly as I thought you'd be. Don't know what I think about that.

OMG I hope we Beat New England in their house just this game! We need this win more than any I can remember. If we don't the team may spiral out of control. If it is a close game and New England wins we may not fall apart. But a convincing win would probably send us soaring into territories we haven't seen since Marino was here. I hate the JETS more than any other Team in the league but the Patriots are 2nd on that list. Just 1 good butt whipping would save our season and put us in the books as a Team that is officially a contender. Need a win here. Tom and Bill are the best there is right now. But I think our Team this year can take home a win.

This is a HUGE game. Imagine going into our 3 game road trip with a win...against the Patriots. That gets us to 4-3 and sets us up for revenge on the Bills (because God forbid they beat us twice)..and then the Eagles are not that amazing. I'm just saying a win in this game could turn the whole season around, whereas a loss is not the end of the world, but could lower our confidence (especially if they brutally beat us). I still have my doubts that we can go into New England and win, but if we do.....the possibilities with this team are unthinkable.

Wow... actually this is pretty close, but it wasn't glue. I was using some paint markers for a friend's Halloween costume (baby - cabbage patch kid in box) today. After 30 minutes of inhaling that stuff, my head wanted to explode.

Very hesitant game thread so far. Nice job by Adam with the RTL additional theme music! Perhaps no coincidence that the first lyric in that song is "GUILTY AS CHARGED" haha.

Can't wait for tomorrow night, gonna be a good day at work tomorrow looking forward to the game! Don't drown in your beer during the 4th qtr Furi...

Wow... actually this is pretty close, but it wasn't glue. I was using some paint markers for a friend's Halloween costume (baby - cabbage patch kid in box) today. After 30 minutes of inhaling that stuff, my head wanted to explode.

Up until now you have been a good sport and tolerable but this is our game day thread and you have NO BUSINESS HERE. Post in any other thread but this is for Dolphin fans only. Please show some respect guy.

Back
Top Bottom