*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF

reminds me of Heisenberg on breaking bad
I agree. Just made this... "I'm the one who coaches"

Edited to add Meme'd version.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    308.1 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    86.5 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:
Metallica has become a staple as the game thread music because of Dan Campbell, but they're no strangers to my selections over the past few years.
The few times I've posted rap music (outside of SoLo D's Dolphins-themed raps), I've gotten a bit of blowback from Finheaveners. :lol:

I got it covered.

Fin physical style: Method Dan - Bring the Pain.

[video=youtube;T0BlXy3Roj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0BlXy3Roj4[/video]

dancampbellnflmiamidolphinstennesseetita-1.jpg

Pound NE into the coffin. I hope we destroy them and take away their Undefeated streak. Time to keep this train rolling. But getting better every week.

The NFL loves feelgood stories. These feelgood stories in conjunction with good marketing techniques means increased dollars for the league. Maybe we'll get lucky and the NFL goes against the grain and tells the refs to favor us instead of how they always favor the Cheats. Would be nice.

Holy **** Batman...this is going to be along day...

Normally I would say we don't have a chance, just going by the Thursday Night **** storm that teams deal with....short week, playing away...always rough. I don't think the Phins win, but I think the game comes down to the last few plays...anyways, this isn't the time or place for prediction and analysis...this is a Go Phins thing!!!

[video=youtube;B-DpRcxK_N8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-DpRcxK_N8[/video]

[video=youtube;2HhW5YMVcSQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HhW5YMVcSQ[/video]

[video=youtube;VDvr08sCPOc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDvr08sCPOc[/video]

d5ab317b5138a2b0ad6acdbf76c719f0-1.jpg

4ed121db7d55e845923a82ddbb145712-1.jpg

Bn9Z25AIUAA9cKO-1.jpg

Gotta be honest, I was just about broken after the Jets game and was set to put the Dolphins on the back burner the rest of the season. After Sunday's victory, unless I was sleeping, I don't think I have gone 60 seconds without thinking about tonight's game. It's literally stuck at the front of my brain and supersedes everything else. Thank you Coach Campbell.

Gotta be honest, I was just about broken after the Jets game and was set to put the Dolphins on the back burner the rest of the season. After Sunday's victory, unless I was sleeping, I don't think I have gone 60 seconds without thinking about tonight's game. It's literally stuck at the front of my brain and supersedes everything else. Thank you Coach Campbell.

I left Welcome at the end of the third quarter, heartbroken by this team in what I thought was our year. Since then we have seen arguably the best 2 games since I became a fan

We're addicts mate. The Dolphins are narcs selling us the goods. A win tonight and I might die from an overdose of joy.

Was in town with the wife last night for a mid-week costume party. I cannot tell you how many people came dressed as Brady, Gronk, and Edelman. My wife asked if there was a game tonight, I looked at her, thought before responding, and said no tomorrow they play the Dolphins. She answered "oh boy". Anyway's most of the people there know I am a Dolphin fan and the **** talking was at an all time level, none of it heated just relentless.

Two other people I am grateful to other than Campbell. Al Saunders for awakening this offense, his influence has been astronomical. Darren Rizzi for working so well with Campbell. A lot of guys would probably not taken the back seat gig so well but Rizzi looks to be a huge asset to Campbell's success, highly underrated in our team's turnaround.

Two other people I am grateful to other than Campbell. Al Saunders for awakening this offense, his influence has been astronomical. Darren Rizzi for working so well with Campbell. A lot of guys would probably not taken the back seat gig so well but Rizzi looks to be a huge asset to Campbell's success, highly underrated in our team's turnaround.

It also helps that Dan Campbell is willing to give credit to his people...

some of this tonight please

CSUKYc_LWs_AEL9u7-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom