*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF

Very hesitant game thread so far. Nice job by Adam with the RTL additional theme music! Perhaps no coincidence that the first lyric in that song is "GUILTY AS CHARGED" haha.

Can't wait for tomorrow night, gonna be a good day at work tomorrow looking forward to the game! Don't drown in your beer during the 4th qtr Furi...

Ok. And those will be *happy* tears you will be shedding at the 2 min warning :)

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Up until now you have been a good sport and tolerable but this is our game day thread and you have NO BUSINESS HERE. Post in any other thread but this is for Dolphin fans only. Please show some respect guy.

I wasn't aware I couldn't post in a game day thread. Have been to all opposition forums this year and never once did they exclude me...

I'm optimistic but its the pats, I hope we **** their **** up!!! Hope youre a good enemy fan furiousbee.

This is a go Dolphins thread. There are no site rules that you can not post here but out of respect you should honor that and not interrupt our cheer leading for the home team. Our opposing fans always do.

Show me you have some class or don't . It's up to you :idk:

P547eIF-1.jpg

I'm confident!

reminds me of Heisenberg on breaking bad

Ok. And those will be *happy* tears you will be shedding at the 2 min warning :)

See I knew you'd come around! Yes best to heed fishfan he is a sensible vet poster around here not some crackpot troll, especially during the game if u ask me. Enjoy the game tomorrow (as much as one can a loss of course)

Very hesitant game thread so far. Nice job by Adam with the RTL additional theme music! Perhaps no coincidence that the first lyric in that song is "GUILTY AS CHARGED" haha..

Metallica has become a staple as the game thread music because of Dan Campbell, but they're no strangers to my selections over the past few years.
The few times I've posted rap music (outside of SoLo D's Dolphins-themed raps), I've gotten a bit of blowback from Finheaveners. :lol:

Forgotten is ... Who has won 2 of the last 3??

This is a go Dolphins thread. There are no site rules that you can not post here but out of respect you should honor that and not interrupt our cheer leading for the home team. Our opposing fans always do.

Show me you have some class or don't . It's up to you :idk:

Ask and you shall receive. I have no problems with your request. Don't want to spoil your game, not my intention. Good luck!

Here's what Miami's up against Thursday night in NE: Tom Brady is 8-0 when playing on Thursday, with 20 TD passes and 2 INTs in those games.@AdamSchefter

Its kind of like NO was in the dome for night games... Were going to need an extra ordinary effort...

Would suck to go to 0-3 in the division, Miami needs to play mistake free football to win this. Can't wait to see how this team responds tomorrow night....Go Fins!

Here's what Miami's up against Thursday night in NE: Tom Brady is 8-0 when playing on Thursday, with 20 TD passes and 2 INTs in those games.@AdamSchefter

Its kind of like NO was in the dome for night games... Were going to need an extra ordinary effort...

****in' Schefter. W/L isn't a QB statistic. :bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom