*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 TNF

I have been busy all day and actually pretty tire but the adrenalin will start to pump soon. I get pretty nervous when I feel we can win. 3 weeks ago I was not nervous as I expected us to lose the way we were playing. It would be sweet if we can pull it off tonight. People would then see is no fluke. If we don't win tonight we are going to hear about how we just beat two bad teams but could not beat the pats. Here's hoping we can beat them at their own place.

Ozzy rules

No way we are flat or whatever tonight. At least I will enjoy seeing the team playing their arses off and giving good effort. Its on the defense, they have to punish Brady and keep them under 30 points.

Let's have a good game tonight team , leave it all on the field. Go Dolphins !!!

we've taken 2 of the last 3... here's hoping that becomes 3 of the last 4!

You know it's a big game when there are 9 pages to the gameday thread 3 1/2 hours before gametime!

In order to win tonight I believe we are going to need for Tannehill to connect long at least a couple of times. BB is an ass but he can coach and those short passes we hit last week will not come as easy. Their defense will be looking for those. What we'll need (and Tanny will need time for this) is for Tanny to look short and then go deep over the top. If he can hit a couple of those then their DBs will back off and we can then use the short and medium passes but like I said, the online needs to give him the time to do it. Of course being able to run it would help a lot. On defense we need to tackle right away. We start missing tackles on those 5 yard passes from Brady and it'll be a long night. Lastly, we need to at least be even on STS and the turnover battle. Losing on one of those or both and we will get killed.
P.s. We can not afford stupid penalties from Vernon and company. We jumped 6 times last week. Guarantee that Brady and BB saw that so look for the hard count.

Ozzy rules

You know it's a big game when there are 9 pages to the gameday thread 3 1/2 hours before gametime!

Maybe, could be bc it starts at 8:30P E, instead of 7 and a half hours earlier than norm. Also, people stuck at work. :p

Marino in the house

CSg55c5W4AAr8a5-1.jpg

I had a co-worker stop in my office today and asked me about my expectations tonight and what it would take to not be discouraged. I told him that if we keep it within a TD then I will be happy but I still have a gut feeling we may just steal one in their house tonight. After watching them last week (sure it was against an inferior team), I have more confidence in this team than I have had in a long time. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly but seeing them play with attitude and confidence is such a reversal of what we have become accustomed and I think it is rubbing off on my outlook for the team and individual players.

My hope for tonight - keep it close, punch Brady in the mouth early and often, don't make stupid mental mistakes and not to let the announcers annoy me with their lack of respect/knowledge when it comes to the Phins.

I'm so pumped up right now. I am not going to do a good job with this DC Traffic on the way home. This is a big game for our Dolphins. I have faith that DC has these guys ready and they will go out there and play hard and execute our gameplan. We may not win, because nothing is given, but we are going to make it close. I feel like it will come down to the last possession.

Back
Top Bottom