*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Football Eve across North America and beyond, little and large men and all peoples get giddy with excitement. This will lead to absent minds when asked to do the chores. Even the dog will feel like you are distant on that Football Eve walk. The non fan wife will soon realize that she will be able to go out with friends and spend money for hours before, during and after the game as she will not be noticed, unless a great wife who stops back in with snacks. Sleep will be restless, lots of Beer tonight may aid I that. Yet there is one out there who will have a terrible night's rest and he will soon hate that Devonta and Jaylen said they would pick him over the soon to be victorious Tua and his Dolphins. Tomorrow night will end in many hangovers for work Monday as fans get a little too in the party mood after whipping the Patriots. And up here in Northern BC, no one will celebrate as much as I do! :BC: :BC: :BC:

I'm cautiously optimistic. Winning on the road in the NFL is tough. The Pats game should be a bloody brawl. I feel good about the Fins' chances, though. I look for the Fins to win a close one.

I think the ball is going in a lot of different directions tomorrow brother. :ffic:
I agree, but I think Gesicki could have 39 yards in 3 receptions, maybe 4. Even if Miami spreads the ball around I wouldn't be shocked if Gesicki has 3 receptions by halftime. Just to keep the offense in rythem I would give Gesicki a reception per quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom