*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** WK1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh... I'm in Texans territory now. I should probably lay low, I don't think the Fins are too popular after fleecing the Texans so badly.

Last week, my neighbors from a block away had a party with a DJ for the last preseason game. The DJ was calling out the game scores between songs and they were booming music until well after 1am.

I am with fishfanmiami, except I would say it depends on what you plan on eating. If it's sauced up hot and spicy wings, maybe it would be best to avoid the white Marino. I wouldn't want to risk getting a stain on that bad boy. :-)

Do I wear the Clayton Jersey '84 Aqua or the Marino '84 white, or just keep it classy w a Fins t shirt?

All good choices bro

Lol. Well, at least we got CBS third team. Better than Catalon/Lofton or Archuleta
Lofton is in a category of his own when it comes to terrible NFL announcers. It's almost amazing how nearly every word out of his mouth can be wrong.

Last year we played NE in Game 1 and were embarrassed in the 1st half. Fitzpatrick was also awful in that game. I believe NE will come out throwing because everyone expects them to run with a rookie QB.

This will be a good reflection of the coaching staff and I think Tua is going to move the chains, we just need to punch it in and not make it a Sanders show

My thoughts on this game are I think it's a big, big test for Tua. Our OL could be total crap, the Pats could run the ball down our throat, but the media will blame Tua if we don't play well. The Tua I would like to see is the one who played against the Cardinals and the Chargers. He didn't play scared, was in control but aggressive, and IMO rose to the occasion against teams with other up-and-coming QBs. I believe he will do the same against Jones.

Most have a big "L" penciled in next to us on our schedule for this game. However, I say, screw 'em. Let's go for it! Crank it up, let it fly! As we can see by the chart below, it's a passing league so let's see what we have with this new offense. What do we have to lose? I say not much. It's a loss everyone thinks will happen anyway, but if we air it out, we have so much more to gain; an identity! Which, to me, will do more for us in the long run than playing it safe.

TNT! For the win! Let's go, Dolphins! Woot!!

RunPass2.PNG

Ruthie on local NBC for us up in Foxboro...opened up her segment. Everyone up here is wondering if Mac is the next Brady.......
And we're wondering if Tua is the next Marino down in Miami.
Good for you Ruthie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom