*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK17 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
In years past under Philbin and Gase, the players mailed it in, on the final weekend of the season. I felt certain players played not to get hurt, or give full effort. Today's game on the road in New England, to me, will decide every players future, under this coaching staff. They expect the players to play hard. If they don't, their gone.

I can honestly say I'm happy the season's coming to an end. Knew we were in for a bumpy ride and for the first seven weeks it was. But,I like what I've seen since. Nothing would be sweeter than a win in Fuc×sboro today.

F**k the Patriots, let's end this season with a win, it is what all the dolphin fans that had endured watching every game this season deserve. Thought after two weeks into this season I was questioning my decision of getting the NFL ticket for my 19th straight season, I made the right choice imo. Here's to a hard fought game brothers regardless of the results.

Last edited:
You know BB will take away our biggest threat (DVP) and so Look for Wilson, Gisicki and Hurns to move the chains and hopefully find space in red zone to exploit the double team of DVP. Let’s go Miami, take the game to the cheats, got nothing to lose today.

250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
193px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png

CP_Gillette_650x350_litho0_24f9f3fa-5056-a36a-0616cb787cffae82.gif

at Gillette Stadium
Foxborough, Massachusetts

TELEVISION

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

tUaulSz.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

Qkn0Ar9.png

BOqkBRW.png

WEATHER

SN5J2zJ.png

Increasing clouds, with a high near 41. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Norton - forecast for Gillette Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/Associated Press
NFL.com Video

Thanks for setting us up Adam! You deserve the remainder of the season off, with pay of course... :up:

You know BB will take away our biggest threat (DVP) and so Look for Wilson, Gisicki and Hurns to move the chains and hopefully find space in red zone to exploit the double team of DVP. Let’s go Miami, take the game to the cheats, got nothing to lose today.
Didn't recognize ya in your new clothes. Nice... :up:

Unless we can somehw find a semblance of a run game, they wont have to double anyone. They can just play 6 DB in a layered zone, and bracket over/under.

In years past under Philbin and Gase, the players mailed it in, on the final weekend of the season. I felt certain players played not to get hurt, or give full effort. Today's game on the road in New England, to me, will decide every players future, under this coaching staff. They expect the players to play hard. If they don't, their gone.
A pretty good motivator, could make for an interesting game...

New outfit for Xmas haha!
hopefully you moderating us crowd tonight?
Yeah, I'll be here with my friends. I'm not expecting much modding to be done you guys have been good kids the past few weeks, I guess those raises to your allowances helped, lol... :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom