*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK17 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pretty good motivator, could make for an interesting game...
It wouldn't surprise me if we keep it close for a half, but BB, love him or hate him, is the pinnacle of halftime adjustments, and we just simply don't have the horses, or the experience to match it.

Next year, however, after Flo has a whole offseason, camp, and preseason with, hopefully, mostly the same group of players (not the same individuals) throughout, It will be a different story.

It wouldn't surprise me if we keep it close for a half, but BB, love him or hate him, is the pinnacle of halftime adjustments, and we just simply don't have the horses, or the experience to match it.

Next year, however, after Flo has a whole offseason, camp, and preseason with, hopefully, mostly the same group of players (not the same individuals) throughout, It will be a different story.
I would love to just see us beat up on them physically, I don't expect a win and agree with your post. I just hope we have a few instances to cheer about and it's not another 45 point drubbing.
:cheers:

Maybe we see the pick up from bengals PS play RB today, we’ve not got much else!
The problem is that most of the issue is with the line, not the individual running behind it. I doubt Emmit Smith, or anyone not named Barry, could be 1000 yd rusher behind this bunch.

Brady has looked like he’s taken a few steps back most this season. Today I feel like he’s going to look like his old self. :(

Brady has looked like he’s taken a few steps back most this season. Today I feel like he’s going to look like his old self. :(
They are playing for a first-round bye so I expect them to come out and attempt to steamroll us outta the gates. I'm worried about our lack of pass rush and our weak secondary. The only way to have success against Brady is to hit him early and often. It could quickly get very ugly. Fingers crossed...

Whatever the outcome i just want this team and coaching staff to finish on a strong postive outcome.
So if they lose, likely, I want it to be a competitive game and nothing resembling a blow out loss.
10 points or less for this team out there in NE would be damn impressive.

Whatever the outcome i just want this team and coaching staff to finish on a strong postive outcome.
So if they lose, likely, I want it to be a competitive game and nothing resembling a blow out loss.
10 points or less for this team out there in NE would be damn impressive.
:cheers:

They are playing for a first-round bye so I expect them to come out and attempt to steamroll us outta the gates. I'm worried about our lack of pass rush and our weak secondary. The only way to have success against Brady is to hit him early and often. It could quickly get very ugly. Fingers crossed...
Well if they want to get to Brady and rattle his cage, they need the DTs to step up and bring the pressure through the middle. He doesn’t handle it well. I’m talking to you Sieler, Wilkins, and Godchaux.

The ads on this site are really annoying nowadays. They used to not be bad but a couple months ago or maybe around the start of the season they started covering half the page Wich was like wow is it not big enough. Then now there's this Sprint ad that you have to x out of atleast 3 times for it to go away. I know some are gona say get vip but moneys tight around my house right now. It's just annoying to have to deal with these ads on each and every page you go to. It's excessive and a major turn off. .02.

Lack of pass rush is a big deal in the NFL. The lack of that unit can make the best secondaries look bad.
Edleman should have big numbers today recieving.
Now with that I hope the coaching staff doesn't allow it to happen.
I hope they have a plan to bracket him the entire game and force Brady to beat them with someone else.

The ads on this site are really annoying nowadays. They used to not be bad but a couple months ago or maybe around the start of the season they started covering half the page Wich was like wow is it not big enough. Then now there's this Sprint ad that you have to x out of atleast 3 times for it to go away. I know some are gona say get vip but moneys tight around my house right now. It's just annoying to have to deal with these ads on each and every page you go to. It's excessive and a major turn off. .02.
I use Firefox as my browser on both my phone and tablet. It allows you to use an add blocker. I have no adds when I'm on Finheaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom