*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK17 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are playing for a first-round bye so I expect them to come out and attempt to steamroll us outta the gates. I'm worried about our lack of pass rush and our weak secondary. The only way to have success against Brady is to hit him early and often. It could quickly get very ugly. Fingers crossed...

We'll be down 21-0 before anyone makes their first trip to the fridge...(sigh)...

Always watch (or try to) no matter what.
I have watched every game this year, though I did turn off one of those brutal beat downs early. I don't even remember which one it was.

I have been a hard core fan since the early eighties, when I moved to FL, and watched 90% of the games since. It was to the point that I took the losses personally, and put me in a bad mood, sometimes for days after.

Then, I kind of lost interest when Philbin and Gase came along. It wasn't that I wasn't a fan any more, just that my expectations were so low, if I saw the game fine, if I didn't, meh.

I tell that long, sad story to say that this season has been different for me, in that I again look forward to watching, and plan around doing so for the first time in a few years, and that is because I believe we are now building something worthwhile here.

It's like being in the final period in school, watching the clock, waiting for the bell to ring.
Man does this last hour drag...
giphy (30).gif

I just want to know what pick we are gonna have.

Pretty much been the theme of the season for me. How long til April?
even if we win we'd still draft 5.....if we lose and the Giants win then we'll draft 4.

For us to draft any higher than 4 a bunch of stuff has to happen

Also, if Tenn wins today they make the playoffs and Pitt doesn't if they lose to the ravens

even if we win we'd still draft 5.....if we lose and the Giants win then we'll draft 4.

For us to draft any higher than 4 a bunch of stuff has to happen

Also, if Tenn wins today they make the playoffs and Pitt doesn't if they lose to the ravens

Yeah I know I’ve pretty much come to it’s pick 4 or 5

Going to be interesting to see what Flores throws at Brady and the Pats offense today. I'm sure he has a few aces up his sleeve.
Yeah, it's a student takes on the mentor type thing. While I don't think Flo is quite there yet, and doesn't yet have the players, or had the time even if he did, the future is bright.

I wonder if, after BB retires, and Flo is kicking ass around the league, will BB have a slight glimmer of a smile out of pride when he's at home watching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom