*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK17 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** WK17

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may have seen the last of Taco Charlton? I think the staff prefers Van Ginkle over him. Ever since Ginks return from the IR, Taco has been Sauced!!!

Lack of pass rush is a big deal in the NFL. The lack of that unit can make the best secondaries look bad.
Edleman should have big numbers today recieving.
Now with that I hope the coaching staff doesn't allow it to happen.
I hope they have a plan to bracket him the entire game and force Brady to beat them with someone else.
He's the only one really keeping their passing game somewhat respectable. If they can shut him down somehow and force the ball elsewhere that would be a plus. Unfortunately, we still have to defend the other guys and we have a habit of making 3rd tier WR's look like all-pros.

We may have seen the last of Taco Charlton? I think the staff prefers Van Ginkle over him. Ever since Ginks return from the IR, Taco has been Sauced!!!
It's hard to say for sure why guys are inactive week to week, and it could be different reasons for different guys. You could be right, or it could be a motivational mind****, or it could just be the gameplan calls for one skill over another.

Those questions will be answered over the coming months.

He's the only one really keeping their passing game somewhat respectable. If they can shut him down somehow and force the ball elsewhere that would be a plus. Unfortunately, we still have to defend the other guys and we have a habit of making 3rd tier WR's look like all-pros.

That’s a risk I’d happily take. Edelman withou question has been their most dangerous receiver for years.

I can easily see Sanu and their rookie having huge games today

But it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom