*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I hope gesicki doesn’t get someone killed in pass pro. Be it qb or ot.

Looks obvious that we will be running the ball a lot. Extra RB active. No Parker. And we need to keep the Jones less D off the field.

Ballage may be active to get after that lb level in the pass game too. But I’d expect to see New England try to offset with wider alignments on the dline and less lb iso vs tbe rb in space.

They are really slow at lb. they know it too

Parker is so damn useless. Jones out surprises me and really sucks.

Our RBs are playmakers in the passing game.
This game sets up to be a 1 or 2 score game...a nail biter.
My finger nails have not grown much since last week...lol

Try to outflank them. But expect for New England to be more ready for it

They know we can’t just line up and run the ball downhill at them.

And we better tackle a hell of a lot better today.

Ballage may be active to get after that lb level in the pass game too. But I’d expect to see New England try to offset with wider alignments on the dline and less lb iso vs tbe rb in space.

They are really slow at lb. they know it too

I'm seeing Miami pulling a Patriots on the Patriots... Belichick has no clue what Gase is going to do offensively.

Guys, don't read too much into Ballage being active. All the players that are inactive are hurt other than the 2 QB's so it's a no brainer to have Ballage active. I'd love to see him get some snaps tho

LOL! just saw a talking head say: "I pick the Pats to win because... Can you imagine if they lose?"

Would you guys trade Kenyan Drake plus your 2nd rounder for leveon Bell?

Not having Jones scares me...but we need to take it to them....Gesicki needs to play big...Wake, Quinn and Harris need to get to Brady.

I like our chances!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom