*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belicheck will have seen from last week that they can control the clock against Miami. If NE limits big plays then they can win. Miami needs something big. Either big running game, or multiple big plays. If a low scoring game then they need a pick 6 or KR.

ESPN: Dolphin dominance: Real or mirage?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/insider/sto...dolphins-hot-start-real-mirage-diving-numbers

Guess we're gonna find out...............Love espn's weak attempt to show the phins some love.

That in itself is a mirage.
It's an ESPN Plus article. You only get to read the teaser. :lol:

The one thing people forget is that nobody had the Eagles on their list last year either. They were predicted anywhere from 15 to 25.

It's an ESPN Plus article. You only get to read the teaser. :lol:

The one thing people forget is that nobody had the Eagles on their list last year either. They were predicted anywhere from 15 to 25.
They defied ridiculously high odds.

Do you really want to base expectations on that comparison?

They defied ridiculously high odds.

Do you really want to base expectations on that comparison?
I am not declaring us to go to the super bowl. Just trying to say that I give a hoot if anybody outside the lockerroom thinks if we are fakes or not, if we are a miracle or a fluke.
I have no expectations. I predicted 8-8 and right now we are a game ahead of what I thought we would be. For now I stick with 8-8.

I think we need to come out physical, but avoid penalties. It's a fine line these days, but we need to find that line and push it an eeensy bit. Just don't give them anything. Shut them down! Gotta go get ready and head out to the waterin' hole.

Belicheck will have seen from last week that they can control the clock against Miami. If NE limits big plays then they can win. Miami needs something big. Either big running game, or multiple big plays. If a low scoring game then they need a pick 6 or KR.
I hope they think that. They don't have a Marshawn Lynch to control the game. We couldn't stop him all day.

I never have high hopes when Miami travels to New England. But this 2018 Miami Dolphins Football team has a very different feel to it, then in the past. Not sure it's going to be enough to win on the road. With that being said, Miami has a real opportunity in front of them. So whatta say, We Shock The World today!!!

I never have high hopes when Miami travels to New England. But this 2018 Miami Dolphins Football team has a very different feel to it, then in the past. Not sure it's going to be enough to win on the road. With that being said, Miami has a real opportunity in front of them. So whatta say, We Shock The World today!!!

Let's go.

@JeffDarlington 3m3 minutes ago
So Josh Gordon will be active today. As I mentioned earlier, this is worth keeping in mind: On Thursday, I’m told it seemed like he had no chance of playing. That vibe changed dramatically on Friday... so I wouldn’t be surprised if Patriots are pretty careful with him today.

I think dvp would be a prime trade candidate now if we had more impact from the tight end position.

But we don’t. So I still wouldn’t do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom