*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ArmandoSalguero 8s9 seconds ago
One more thing about Reshad Jones status. If this was a playoff game, he'd play. But so early in the season, longterm status becomes a consideration.

how about treating this like a playoff game? With that attitude, I wouldn't hold my breath.

I know we are in September, but anyone can see this is a pivotal game.

I havent been this excited for a game in 10 years. Its giving me the nervous shits!

This is the turning point for Miami, a win here in Foxboro will create a level of confidence that will last throughout the year.

The organization wants this win as much as the fans do.

**** the Pats!
Dolphins will win this game with ease!!

THIS IS OUR TIME!!!

This is the turning point for Miami, a win here in Foxboro will create a level of confidence that will last throughout the year.

**** the Pats!

THIS IS OUR TIME!!!

I would counter the "throughout the year" with a decade. This has been a thorn in our side for years now and a win there would Mark a changing of the guard for NE's automatic run to the playoffs.

**** the Pats!

THIS IS OUR TIME!!!
Exactly!!!

It’s never good news before a game is it

i hope we see the jakeem/wilson show again...doesnt have to be gadget plays, just get the ball in those guys hands please

**** the Pats!

THIS IS OUR TIME!!!

WE ARE THE ONES WHO KNOCK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom