*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreeed on the ref mandate. not fixed per se, but it does seem like there is a direction games are called in. fully expect this today...

The refs really scare me in this game. Believe it or not, I feel alot of times they have a mandate to call the games so they are close and not have blow outs in contests that have playoff consequences. Does it always happen? No. But I feel they definitely try to steer them in that direction. The NFL wants excitement. I think this why the officiating sucks compared to the 70's and 80's. Were there blown calls back then and were there terrible zebras? Yes. But nowhere near the extent they exist today.
I'm right there with you. But I'm hoping with this being a CBS spotlight game that is looking to be broadcast in parts of over 40 states and over 60% of the country. With more eyes on the game maybe the pressure for them to get it right will be on high, at least it's my justification for staying optimistic for the refs. Or it could mean the exact opposite and we get ass-blasted by the zebras.

250px-Miami_Dolphins_logo.svg.png
@
193px-New_England_Patriots_logo.svg.png

gillette-stadium-office.jpg

at Gillette Stadium
Foxborough, Massachusetts

TELEVISION

obggWoV.png

NFLonCBSLogo2016.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT

04dfZiw.png

5WGw6T9.png

WEATHER

VNpQCti.png

Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
National Weather Service Norton - forecast for Gillette Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

ESPN/STATS LLC
NFL.com Video

Back to the front!!!!!

I really hope the play calling is more consistent today. The big plays in the 2nd half overshadowed the questionable decisions like running on 1st and 20 and running into a body of players earlier in the game. I hope we really exploit their slow defense. I mean if the running game is working then run the ball. But we're built to beat them. NE is not just slow, they are really slow.

Hope Hochuli JR isn’t the ref today

I posted upthread....ref is Alex Kemp & crew....he's one of the new guys but so far his reffed games have been flagfests....so, get ready for that today. Btw..he's only been with the NFL since 2014...guess he is a "fast riser" but hopefully he didn't sell his soul out to certain people in power to get there.

I hope we come out with a W. Seems like so much media folks are doubting us.

I just want to see what they're going to say next assuming Miami wins.

In Gase we trust!!!

Finsup!

@JeffDarlington 2m2 minutes ago
Pretty big bonus for the Patriots as they try to get their offense going: I’m told Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones (shoulder) is unlikely to play today despite practicing this week.

damn. there goes my confidence in this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom