*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New England Patriots Game Thread *** Wk4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted upthread....ref is Alex Kemp & crew....he's one of the new guys but so far his reffed games have been flagfests....so, get ready for that today. Btw..he's only been with the NFL since 2014...guess he is a "fast riser" but hopefully he didn't sell his soul out to certain people in power to get there.
How do some of these refs move up so fast?

Damn not having Reshad really really sucks. Our secondary isn't the same when he's not in there. X is going to have to continue to lock things down on his side and Minkah is gonna need to have his best game

@JeffDarlington 2m2 minutes ago
Pretty big bonus for the Patriots as they try to get their offense going: I’m told Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones (shoulder) is unlikely to play today despite practicing this week.

damn. there goes my confidence in this game

Damn we finally have a favorable matchup with NE and can’t catch a break. It’s still possible but a lot less likely

Come one Jones have a good warmup and decide you're playing!

Lets kick some Patsie Ass today Boys!

The offense is going to have to win the game for this team. Brady will find a way to move up and down the field on this team unless this defense plays lights out. I don't expect to see the same NE offense from the Lions game. The offense needs to score and we need to hold them to FGs. And FGs for us aren't going to get it done. If it's 4th and short, I'd consider going for it.

How do some of these refs move up so fast?

Hmmm...right? - The optimist would say they must really like the "cut of his jib" and the way he acted as an asst ref for a few years...the pessimist might think he's latched onto someone, a power broker who is fast tracking his climb. Guess we'll find out today if Kraft is one of them.

But, the NFL would never be willing to allow any favoritism...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom