*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Monday Night | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been of the opinion that this is the NFL: Never take another team for granted and every win has to be earned. This one is no different regardless of who they may have missing.
If anyone is watching the SNF game right now, never even take your teammates for granted 🤣🤣. Daron Payne was yelling at Jonathan Allen and then put his finger on his head, Allen proceeded to deck him 😂

Man i am excited. The world gets to see our blitzing defense. I will be very disappointed if we dont blitz 95% of the time
I have a feeling Flores is going to come out almost as vanilla as he did vs the jests, because he'll assume he can do so, due to the missing players.

As well as we have been playing, lifelong scars of being a Dolphins fan lol means I try to not be too overconfident. We have been on a hot streak and this is the proudest I have been of our team for a good long while, but I hope Flores and the team go out there and take the whole thing seriously regardless of who they line up against.

WFT is going nowhere quickly.

Some of these teams with no QB are going to struggle for a bit.

Detroit, Denver, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Minnesota, Washington and there are more certainly, might be eyeing 2023 to find a franchise QB.

The 2022 QB class looks weak, maybe one guy pans out but it doesn’t appear any of those guys will compete with Patrick Mahomes for super bowl titles.

I’m losing by 10 points in my own fantasy league, need Gesicki to get a TD and couple catches … please!

In the dynasty league im in, should win but MG could add a few extra points on to rub some salt in!

Never been so lucky in fantasy lol

Need to get a dolphin W tmrw … playoffs looking very possible

Damn Bobby McCain just laid laid out Dalton Schultz. Helmet to helmet. Then McCain caught the penalty flag that was throw at him.

Ouch.

Wow about to be 42-7. Maybe Washington will talk deal for McLaurin? Nope.

Brandon Scherff is not gonna want to re-sign with this mess in DC.

Damn Bobby McCain just laid laid out Dalton Schultz. Helmet to helmet. Then McCain caught the penalty flag that was throw at him.

Ouch.

Wow about to be 42-7. Maybe Washington will talk deal for McLaurin? Nope.
Glad that piece of trash was taken out to the curb. He was clueless on an early TD where he didn't cover the flat too.

Good call on the TD

Glad that piece of trash was taken out to the curb. He was clueless on an early TD where he didn't cover the flat too.

Good call on the TD

I disliked McCain from the second he set foot on the field for us. Always knew he needed to be replaced. Just like always knew Jesse Davis needed to be replaced. Can’t believe 77 is still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom