*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Monday Night | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW ORLEANS SAINTS GAME THREAD *** WK16 Monday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Adams doesn’t take $22M, then yes Gallup is worth $10M. Also just saw Lattimore signed a 5 year extension in September so he’s not actually a FA. That’s a bummer.

Still wondering how New Orleans will get out of the $61M cap hole they are appear to be in?

They have a RB and RT with big salaries, they could look to trade both to get under the cap. Not sure how they will clear that much money. I’ll be following that team closely come February.
They are in a world of hurt next year...

I'll take a forfeit and keep all our players healthy
I was just thinking this. Even though it takes another game away from Waddle to set the record. I also would love for Tua to ball out and let the world see him. All of those people who don't watch him but think he only throws 2 yard passes.

Good to see the game thread up, especially under the circumstances. wifey and I get on a plane at 6am to head home, get settled and prepped to watch this game. Can't wait! ...even with no guarantee of a happy ending....well, at least the important one!

Good to see the game thread up, especially under the circumstances. wifey and I get on a plane at 6am to head home, get settled and prepped to watch this game. Can't wait! ...even with no guarantee of a happy ending....well, at least the important one!
I’m just ecstatic to be in this situation after a 1-7 start. 7-7 salvaged the season, anything more is gravy.

Sitting here watching SNF and they just reminded the audience how the Saints destroyed the Packers week 1. And now I’m all nervous. Yes it was week 1 but I still see people boasting about our week 1 win vs the Pats here on this board. Week 1 is certainly relevant. Plus what they just did to the Bucs last week.

But stepping back from the ledge a bit, we have been playing great football for the last 6 weeks or so and the Saints are DECIMATED right now. Add in the extra motivation we have from being completely alive in the playoff race and I think the Fins come out and handle their business. It’ll probably be closer than we like but we should end up winning this game.

Sitting here watching SNF and they just reminded the audience how the Saints destroyed the Packers week 1. And now I’m all nervous. Yes it was week 1 but I still see people boasting about our week 1 win vs the Pats here on this board. Week 1 is certainly relevant. Plus what they just did to the Bucs last week.

But stepping back from the ledge a bit, we have been playing great football for the last 6 weeks or so and the Saints are DECIMATED right now due to Covid. Add in the extra motivation we have from being completely alive in the playoff race and I think the Fins come out and handle their business. It’ll probably be closer than we like but we should end up winning this game.
That was quite the emotional rollercoaster.

But stepping back from the ledge a bit, we have been playing great football for the last 6 weeks or so and the Saints are DECIMATED right now. Add in the extra motivation we have from being completely alive in the playoff race and I think the Fins come out and handle their business. It’ll probably be closer than we like but we should end up winning this game.
Yeah but Week one was months ago. Lots of injuries have happened since then. Miami and New England for that matter are way better than they were in week 1. Saints aren’t nearly as good as they were week 1 especially with no Winston.

Week 1 isn’t relevant at this point. Saints are a completely different team. All teams are.

If Adams doesn’t take $22M, then yes Gallup is worth $10M. Also just saw Lattimore signed a 5 year extension in September so he’s not actually a FA. That’s a bummer.

Still wondering how New Orleans will get out of the $61M cap hole they are appear to be in?

They have a RB and RT with big salaries, they could look to trade both to get under the cap. Not sure how they will clear that much money. I’ll be following that team closely come February.
Ryan Ramcyzk one of the best RTs in the game? sign me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom