*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK GIANTS GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK1

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
Dolphins sitting best D linemen, as I reported today, Giants sitting their QB... Both teams working on weaknesses -- Miami O v. Giants D.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Tim Graham @ByTimGraham
I'm hearing upcoming Tyrod Taylor deal is not a bridge contract. Bills are all-in, maybe as long as six years (unsure on options).

:ponder:

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
Dolphins sitting best D linemen, as I reported today, Giants sitting their QB... Both teams working on weaknesses -- Miami O v. Giants D.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Tim Graham @ByTimGraham
I'm hearing upcoming Tyrod Taylor deal is not a bridge contract. Bills are all-in, maybe as long as six years (unsure on options).

:ponder:

yes please

e01866a62d0c493df9ae72c2fbb3b7ec.gif

cant wait.. leaving work at 3:30 to go to the game.... let's go dolphins

While I'm excited to see our players, I'm also excited to see Adam Gase debut as our HC. I've loved what he's done so far, and it'll be interesting to see his energy on the sidelines.

While I'm excited to see our players, I'm also excited to see Adam Gase debut as our HC. I've loved what he's done so far, and it'll be interesting to see his energy on the sidelines.

:lol:

I know everyone hated Tony's fist pumps, but I actually enjoyed his energy on the sidelines. I mean, alright, he overdid it to the point of being a cartoon caricature of himself, but seeing Joe Philbin sitting there listless with his jaw hanging open on the sideline for the entire game was always awful.

I can't wait to see what the new kids can do

Ozzy rules!

Lets look for the front 7 to play strong the depth should show. Looking for the wrs to hopefully show something with moore as lomg as the backup o line can give some time. Grant on returns should be exciting

Woaa this is today?!! So cool!

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

How will you guys be watching this? I'm visiting with friends now but I will check if it's televised!

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Wake and Williams will not play tonight

good! they shouldn't be. Let the vets and the injury prone relax... No need to rush or prove anything in the first week.

I wish this was live on NFL network tonight :(

I'm gonna have to just go by reports afterwards. Probably follow the play by play online

We should see plenty of Phillips / Jones with Suh out. Lots of DL have a chance to step up

I hope for what little time we see Vernon that he is invisible out there

Back
Top Bottom