*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Giants Game Thread *** WK15 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Giants Game Thread *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I was unclear. A healthy Tua is an easy pick over Chase Young for the Dolphins. However that changed when he got hurt. The availability of Chase Young may, and should at the very least, fuel a discussion over now choosing him over Tua on overall value and immediate impact. His ability to recover aside as its is truly unpredictable. So basically If Young is off the table when we pick, the odds we take Tua increase, which is what tankers want. Still irrational in the minds of some fans?
Chase said his plan is to go back to OSU for his final year. That can change for sure, but that would make things interesting come draft time...

Chase said his plan is to go back to OSU for his final year. That can change for sure, but that would make things interesting come draft time...
I think CY is either not listening to those advising him, or getting some bad advice.

I understand why he might want to return, but it's a multi million dollar risk, with no apparent upside, in terms of the big picture.

I'm actually rooting for Eli to have a good game for his last home game. Dude has been a class act and has always owned Brady and the Patriots and I thank him for that. He stopped the pats from going undefeated. This would be a meaningless win anyways.

So for those keeping score our secondary today is the following

CBs-Nik Needham, Jamal Wolitz, Linden Stephens, and Nate Brooks
S-Eric Rowe, Stephen Parker, Adrian Colbert, Montre Hartage

Half of the players were not on the team one month ago (Hartage was on PS though)

Now for more, our pass rushers today are Taco Charlton, Vince Biegel, Alex Van Ginkel and Jamal Davis II

So for those keeping score our secondary today is the following

CBs-Nik Needham, Jamal Wolitz, Linden Stephens, and Nate Brooks
S-Eric Rowe, Stephen Parker, Adrian Colbert, Montre Hartage

Half of the players were not on the team one month ago (Hartage was on PS though)

Now for more, our pass rushers today are Taco Charlton, Vince Biegel, Alex Van Ginkel and Jamal Davis II

Who? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom