*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Giants Game Thread *** WK15 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Giants Game Thread *** WK15

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for those keeping score our secondary today is the following

CBs-Nik Needham, Jamal Wolitz, Linden Stephens, and Nate Brooks
S-Eric Rowe, Stephen Parker, Adrian Colbert, Montre Hartage

Half of the players were not on the team one month ago (Hartage was on PS though)

Now for more, our pass rushers today are Taco Charlton, Vince Biegel, Alex Van Ginkel and Jamal Davis II

ya that might be a pink slip for Shurmur if his offense doesn’t put up tons of yards and points today.

So for those keeping score our secondary today is the following

CBs-Nik Needham, Jamal Wolitz, Linden Stephens, and Nate Brooks
S-Eric Rowe, Stephen Parker, Adrian Colbert, Montre Hartage

Half of the players were not on the team one month ago (Hartage was on PS though)

Now for more, our pass rushers today are Taco Charlton, Vince Biegel, Alex Van Ginkel and Jamal Davis II

Glad to see us going with the A squad today, have all the all pros playing today.

Devante is a big human being seeing him in real life

Thought Montre Hartage was released after the game last week, can't keep up to many changes.

Hard to get to excited about any of these guy's

although they did find a keeper in Nik Needham, still find that a bit mind boggling considering how he was playing in preseason.

Thought Montre Hartage was released after the game last week, can't keep up to many changes.

although they did find a keeper in Nik Needham, still find that a bit mind boggling considering how he was playing in preseason.

he was and the re signed back to PS.

More exciting for me to see new talent almost every week than Bobby McCain, week in and week out. I already know what he’s going to look like. I have no idea what the hungry young kid is going to do.

More exciting for me to see new talent almost every week than Bobby McCain, week in and week out. I already know what he’s going to look like. I have no idea what the hungry young kid is going to do.
Bobby was a decent slot cover guy, think he was hurt playing back there and never really had the time to learn the spot, hard to give him a knock if willing to play out of position to help out the team.

Bobby was a decent slot cover guy, think he was hurt playing back there and never really had the time to learn the spot, hard to give him a knock if willing to play out of position to help out the team.

Of course and probably a poor example. But the overall point remains the same..I would much rather see new fresh talent be given a chance vs. some extablish veterans that you already know what you're going to get.

KC Bronos game looks like its going to be a blast. I love snow games. I'll have it on 2nd tv!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom