*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** WK12 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Miami Dolphins @ New York Jest Game Thread *** WK12

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
Never gets old... :UP:

I admit I’m usually optimistic but I have a bad feeling. Lots of drama on Dolphins land this week. Matt Breida starting, Washington and Laird getting carries. The Jets should play it close to the vest, pound old man Gore and try to win a close game. We need to get up on them and attack Darnold IMO. The closer and uglier the game the better chance for the Jets.

Amazon just dropped off the goods. I got my wireless 4 way meat probe, yep meat probe, lol. The wireless receiver goes 500 ft, now i just wait for the temp alarm to go off while sitting in the recliner, can't wait to use it on the smoker. Only 50 bucks. First test, spiral ham then london broil and chicken for dinner. GO FINS! Enjoy the Sunday everyone!
1606667552337.png

If we lose either of our next two games we are out of the playoff hunt, with our remaining fixtures, so huge pressure on this game. Let's see what you have Fitz, if he's not careless with the ball we should win comfortably.

I think many feel this year was about Tua and the playoffs were no big deal. What hurts most if we lose any of the next 2 games is we lose both the playoffs and Tua development. That sucks! If we can win the next 2 with Fitz at least we have the playoff hope but I think that is the less important thing.

• Tua Tagovailoa (thumb) is inactive for Week 12 against the Jets.​

This was expected after Tua was downgraded to doubtful. Tua has swelling in his thumb and "could miss multiple weeks. It's not a lock that Tua keeps the starting job if Ryan Fitzpatrick plays well over the next couple games. Also inactive for Miami are RB Salvon Ahmed, FB Chandler Cox, OG Solomon Kindley, and DT Benito Jones.
    Nov 29, 2020, 11:34 AM ET

This was expected after Tua was downgraded to doubtful. Tua has swelling in his thumb and "could miss multiple weeks. It's not a lock that Tua keeps the starting job if Ryan Fitzpatrick plays well over the next couple games. Also inactive for Miami are RB Salvon Ahmed, FB Chandler Cox, OG Solomon Kindley, and DT Benito Jones.

If this is true it's likely torn or partially torn ligaments, which I have also done. In any case, he's not likely to miss a whole lot of time since it can't be too severe since he already practiced, 2 or 3 weeks probably

This sux fng balls!

Ya know, watching from home the stadium experience usually appears dramatically different during the pandemic. For the jets ... not so much. I mean, I don't see orange towels piercing the New York cold ... but aside from that it's kinda hard to tell. Met Life stadium looks about as full as any other season's Jet's game.

Go Fins!

I admit I’m usually optimistic but I have a bad feeling. Lots of drama on Dolphins land this week. Matt Breida starting, Washington and Laird getting carries. The Jets should play it close to the vest, pound old man Gore and try to win a close game. We need to get up on them and attack Darnold IMO. The closer and uglier the game the better chance for the Jets.

They could decide to play us that way but their running attack isn't close to what the Broncos showed us. They're going to have to pass successfully to beat us.
Honestly, this game comes down to which Fitz decides to show up. If he's clean with the ball and advoids the T/O then we should be fine.
However, If he starts handing the ball to the Jets then the game gets dicy.

Bottomline, If Miami plays a relatively clean game then we should be able to pull on the much needed win here today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom