*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 245 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving all these so called fans. Trashing the team who is basically running on 2nd and 3rd string players against a pretty much healthy Jests team. We stayed in the game until the last quarter. I DETEST losing to the jets but if we were anywhere close to being healthy on either side of the ball this game would be a W for the fins. It truly sucks we will end up losing to them but, NOWAY they would be a healthy dolphins team.
Right, we would be 5-0 if not for injuries, keep hearing this, I guess it makes people feel better about things but we were a lot closer to 1-4 than 5-0.

Biggest disappointment is the run defense today. This Jets O line is below average and they gashed our front 7 all day. Let Zac beat you with his arm.
The Dolphins pass rush has been MIA pretty much all season. Ogbah got paid and disappeared. Phillips has been a big disappointment. Edge rusher and CB are major needs going into the draft. Could have really used that 2nd 1st round pick. Thank you Ross and your idiot lackey Beal.

This games did not go at all the way I expected. I do think it's a different ball game if Bridgewater doesn't go down early. It was a perfect storm of crap after Sanders missed that field goal. It stings because it's the Jets but still only counts as one loss. Closing the book on this one now. It is officially Week 6! Phins Up!

Nothing is guaranteed.
What a insightful rebuttal.. of course absolutes are an asinine way of making a point, but do you believe a 100% healthy dolphins team would lose to this jets team, considering that the dolphins were running at about 60% talent and still held their own into the 4th. Injuries beat the dolphins today not the jets.

Who on this board said with our talent our second and third stringers will go on the road and beat a healthy NYJ team? Were you kidding?

Serious playoff contenders win with their backups all the time. Especially against below average teams. The fact is that the Dolphins defense can't tackle, the offensive line can't block and McDaniel sometimes coaches ike a deer in the headlights.

It's going to be a long week up in here 😩. Be Glad when Tua comes back , I just hope we can keep him from getting killed.
I'm a huge Tua fan, but if these NFL defenses prove that Tua can't handle them then so be it. You have to be able to take the abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom