*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 244 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armstead going down this early in the season was predicted , that’s why I was screaming to sign another vet tackle for insurance. Armstead is good for 3 to 6 missed games per season. His body has been breaking down for the last couple of years. Again Miami needs to stop signing and drafting injury prone players.

Poor Skylar at the podium taking reporters questions . The guy is so sincere
I don’t blame him at all truthfully, I’m not really sure who I blame with all the injuries but someone asked to take the fall. All this goes away with a big win next week so let’s flush this one and see what we got

Clearly, the risk of that long FG is what swing this game wide open. It was a foolish attempt only being down 2 points and still
Lots of time left in the 4th quarter.

That miss changed the momentum of the entire game.
Not a foolish attempt to take the lead on a FG we see other team’s kickers make regularly. Maybe foolish considering who our kicker is. Needs to be replaced next year.

I don’t blame him at all truthfully, I’m not really sure who I blame with all the injuries but someone asked to take the fall. All this goes away with a big win next week so let’s flush this one and see what we got
Exactly man well said .

It's going to be a long week up in here 😩. Be Glad when Tua comes back , I just hope we can keep him from getting killed.

What part of poor execution vs play calling? The team is handicapped and executed very poorly. Fairweather

Been a fan for a long time. Why should I sugar coat it when the team craps themselves? Did you just see them get manhandled by the frigging Jets? Why should I be all sunshine and rainbows after that? You do know that there are only 17 games in a season?. Losing one to a team you should beat even with a 3rd string QB will end up costing them at the end. Sorry but this is reality.

Oversimplification. Yea Tua is a factor but we have holes all over the place on the team right now.
We keep the ball for longer and have more options with Tua starting which in turn assists the defence.

You are bound to struggle if you have your two best corners missing in a match up where you have to rely on a 3rd string rookie QB.

That said I don't disagree that we have holes to fill/cover up.

It was a team failure, coaching staff all the way down.

A positive is we got to see Tindall make a play and the run game looked good.

Let me add, it is virtually impossible to win with all the 2nd, 3rd and 4th stringers Miami had to play today. The result speaks to exactly that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom