*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 242 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we continue to have trash on the line we better get a 6 foot six quarterback built like a brick **** house because anyone else is going to go down and go down often

One thing I agreed with everybody on; playing a 7th round rookie QB really exposed Greg Little. Man, he played awful.

And not for nothing with these new protocols this hard hit and your out of the game, I'm afraid Tua is not going to play too many games this season he's that fragile.
Other than a 15 yard penalty and maybe a fine, what incentive do defenders have now to NOT try to ring a QB’s bell? Might as well rough up the QB at every opportunity because he might “look” woozy when he gets up.

So basically the entire team, including the coaches are responsible for this loss. I agree but once Bridgewater went down, it was an uphill battle having to play a QB who just isn’t NFL ready.
Don’t agree. The FG miss changed everything. We quit after that

Not really, we are a whisker away from being 1-4 right now. Very fortunate to win those 2 games early and now we’ll squander that good fortune in short order. Sad really.
Disagree. While not perfect we earned those wins.

The FG changed the momentum, but Boyer needs to be on the hot seat. X and Byron being out doesn't excuse getting ran over and destroyed. The team lacks talent, but he has horrible situational awareness in his play calls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom