*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 240 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything we did going 3-1 just got wiped out by the jets
Go figure

Back to reality, I guess. Injuries and bad coaching are ruining us.

Lots of blame to go around. No one player, unit or coach should have this loss placed at their feet.
So basically the entire team, including the coaches are responsible for this loss. I agree but once Bridgewater went down, it was an uphill battle having to play a QB who just isn’t NFL ready.

I knew the Jets had a great draft. They've improved defensively and their QB, has started to develop. Laugh all you want about the Jets young QB. But he made plays.

Not a single player on this defense stepped up today. Ogbah - invisible. Phillips - invisible. Baker - invisible. Holland - invisible. These guys brought nothing today, knowing they were needed with X on the sidelines. Boyer did nothing to cover for X being out, either.

McDaniel is going to have to some questions to answer after this one.
Baker did get a PBU with the top of his helmet though

Well...After a great start, injures have taken their toll. I fear not because if we can get healthy we are a damn good team and one to be reckoned with.
Not really, we are a whisker away from being 1-4 right now. Very fortunate to win those 2 games early and now we’ll squander that good fortune in short order. Sad really.

He does not have a strong arm - it just looked like that with all the floaters versus the DBs not on a roster.
You really don’t know what you’re talking about. He DOES have a strong arm but he’s been running for his life all day.

any team who plays their 3rd string QB and wins more than 7 games was destined for greatness. Skylar didn't have a great game, but not an awful one.

Tua > Teddy > Skylar for a reason on the depth chart.

This is beyond just the QB. The defense has been giving up a lot of yards all season. In the 4th last week they broke and it carried over to this week. Again there is absolutely no excuse for getting embarrassed the way they did today by a below average team like the Jets. McDaniel has a lot to learn and sadly this does not look anywhere close to a playoff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom