*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 241 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
AT the end of the day you can say we lost this game because of the QB thing, but you know decision-making to run a play action play in your own end zone to start a game is a choice, and QB getting injured first play of the game is a side effect of that choice.
?

Running play action doesn't mean you give the blitzer a free shot.

Our whole offense is based on motion, misdirection, crazy formations. All goes out the window when we put a 7th round rookie in.

Offensive line play only matters when Tua plays. Whole game is on rookie QB in his first game of his career in a game he wasn't supposed to start.

Nevermind the dropped passes. Bad defense. Bad coaching. Bad strategy. I'm sure Tua would have overcame all of that.
Did you forget last year ? Lol hilarious 🤣

And we suck just as much, we're the same Dolphins we always were and always will be. Good luck in Buffalo, in NE and when it counts. I've lived too many of those games to be fooled again.
Yep, the asskicking is ahead.

This game is on Grier for signing teddy , keeping Noah , and that sorry ass linebacker group we have
Wrong. In case you’re not aware there’s this thing called the salary cap. It’s not fantasy football

Offensive line play only matters when Tua plays. Whole game is on rookie QB in his first game of his career in a game he wasn't supposed to start.

Nevermind the dropped passes. Bad defense. Bad coaching. Bad strategy. I'm sure Tua would have overcame all of that.
*overcome

No chance mcdaniel lets tua come back next week with this oline. Swindled by armstead, hes the glue of this oline, without him everything falls apart.

The defense was overrated under Flores and it's because you can't scheme pass rush the whole season. The guys need to perform. Whenever we played a veteran QB who knew what he was doing, the defense would get annihilated.

McDaniel’s offense is exposing his quarterbacks to too many hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom