*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 239 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, least I got the Titans and the Giants. Thanks to all who tell me Ryan Tannehill and Daniel Jones suck, I truly appreciate it.

Better get use to it folks. The Jets has assembled a nice groups of young and talented players. They’re no longer a push over win.
I'll go so far as to say they have drafted better than Miami over the last couple of years.

I know this, they have a lot of players on their roster I liked coming out of college.

I haven’t given up on the season. They just need to get Tua back healthy and hopefully Jones and Howard can return to the secondary. Hopefully Armstead won’t be out long.

Get those players back healthy and I still have hope for this season.
Agreed. 100%.

It’s a long season, there are bound to be ups and downs, we’re beat up but not out.

AT the end of the day you can say we lost this game because of the QB thing, but you know decision-making to run a play action play in your own end zone to start a game is a choice, and QB getting injured first play of the game is a side effect of that choice.

Bellichek knew he could beat Mike Martz in Brady's first Super Bowl because he knows that play-calling is all about a coach's psychology - he was willing to give the Rams Marshall Faulk runs all game long because he knew that Mike Martz just could not resist winning the game with his passing attack no matter what.

Mike McDaniel could have won this game even with his 3rd string QB, but refused to do so in any other fashion other than with his fancy passing attack. That's mediocre head coaching right there.
yeah let's just wipe out the 3 good wins and a young coach, with his hands tied with what he had. He tried to play it safe, but he made good calls in past wins

Jets were beatable we just folded in the cards it would’ve been tough of course but we were in it. Don’t drink the Kool-Aid the Jets suck
And we suck just as much, we're the same Dolphins we always were and always will be. Good luck in Buffalo, in NE and when it counts. I've lived too many of those games to be fooled again.

40 points given up to the JETS, who've lost their last 12 division games, simply not good enough irrespective of the circumstances.
Not the same team and it was the last 10 minutes of the 4th quarter after turnovers missed FG and inability to tackle Hall. That’s the game

This game is on Grier for signing teddy , keeping Noah , and that sorry ass linebacker group we have

Jets beat us like we stole something today probably one of the poorest defensive efforts I have ever seen guys couldn’t tackle their way out of a wet paper bag, was on the Skylar train and in first half he looked ok but second half showed why he was a 7th rounder not sure if turnover Teddy would have faired better though looks like another 8-9 9-8 season though if this ship is not righted dolphins gonna dolphin sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom