*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5 | Page 243 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ NEW YORK JETS GAME THREAD *** WK5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not when he underthrew every ball that went past 35 yards.
Have you ever watched one minute of his game tape? Obviously not. Kinda hard to throw when you’re running backwards or getting crushed every play. Do better

So basically the entire team, including the coaches are responsible for this loss. I agree but once Bridgewater went down, it was an uphill battle having to play a QB who just isn’t NFL ready.
I actually wouldn't have been shocked if it played out the same way with Bridgewater. Jets out played Miami in several areas that I don't think swapping Thompson for Bridgewater would correct. Just like last week, Miami had a chance to take the lead it the 4th quarter but couldn't get it done. A penalty, a key dropped pass and a missed field goal killed that opportuinty. Who knows, maybe if they make that kick and the Jets have a little more pressure on them the outcome might have changed. However, in the end the Jets made the plays when needed and Miami didn't. The Jets avoided key back breaking errors and blown assignments and the Dolphins didn't hats off to the Jets today.

Mike McDaniel has the honor of joining a long list of Dolphins head coaches that lose their first game to the Jets: Wilson, Wannstedt, Saban, Cameron, Sparano, Philbin.

It was 19-17 in the 4th with a chance to kick a go ahead FG. With their third string QB
What was the final score? Again in a must win game they crapped the bed. The defense failed miserably when they were needed to step up.

I'm not saying it's not too early to judge any of the guys I mentioned, but it's still too early to judge Phillips.

But I believe the guy I quoted was referring to a single draft.
It was me you quoted, and i was refering to having 3 picks in the first round of a draft, not the same draft. Give them all the time you want, i am talking about right now, and Phillips and Iggy are disappointments for first round picks.

Wrong. In case you’re not aware there’s this thing called the salary cap. It’s not fantasy football
Oh ok. I’ll just resign my account now since you know everything. You do realize I can’t be wrong about an opinion right ? Idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom