*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL MIAMI DOLPHINS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAME THREAD *** Preseason WK3

Tour the old Eastern State Penitentiary if you have time.

I don't know why but that reminded me of the shawshank redemption. Andy dufrane...only man to crawl through a mile of **** and come out on the other side clean...

But let's keep the over reactions to a minimum tonight boys...it is pre season after all

Move the ball on O, create some 3 and outs on D, ST get your **** together, NO INJURIES ALL AROUND.

Yeah, seriously no info... it seems like it was within the first week or two of TC that he just showed up hurt all of a sudden

I hope they get a chance to develop some chemistry and rhythm as Week 1 is close and also going to be a tough test. That defense is for real. We'll get a good look at the guy I wanted to add in the off season....Chris Baker. He is a load. Should be a disruptive group.

I hope they get a chance to develop some chemistry and rhythm as Week 1 is close and also going to be a tough test. That defense is for real. We'll get a good look at the guy I wanted to add in the off season....Chris Baker. He is a load. Should be a disruptive group.

Looks like a quality Tampa team no doubt. Helps that there won't be Doug Martin.

I can't help but think that koetter runs a loose ship seeing those defensive players on the sideline eating hot dogs at the last preseason game. Pretty sure the team has to green light what's shown I wouldn't want my players disrespecting the game like that.

As for tonight bring that tempo on offense with the 1s. Its the biggest potential game changer we have going for us. It's scrap metal with Moore and doughty/fales.

The O line better have a better showing than last week if they expect to get anything done on offense, and please, can we limit the mistakes on special teams this week?

Looks like a quality Tampa team no doubt. Helps that there won't be Doug Martin.

I can't help but think that koetter runs a loose ship seeing those defensive players on the sideline eating hot dogs at the last preseason game. Pretty sure the team has to green light what's shown I wouldn't want my players disrespecting the game like that.

As for tonight bring that tempo on offense with the 1s. Its the biggest potential game changer we have going for us. It's scrap metal with Moore and doughty/fales.

Sounds like Cutler is more comfortable running the offense high tempo according to Gase. He likes to get to the line and make his reads ASAP. We may see this more than ever this year. Just like you were saying.

Jameis sure made a dumb *** throw last week on that pick. Hopefully he makes more of those in week 1.

Sounds like Cutler is more comfortable running the offense high tempo according to Gase. He likes to get to the line and make his reads ASAP. We may see this more than ever this year. Just like you were saying.

Jameis sure made a dumb *** throw last week on that pick. Hopefully he makes more of those in week 1.

I don't recall a high tempo offense in Chicago pretty sure this was the plan all along. I've heard they installed pre set dummy counts which is driven out of tempo to check out at the los. I've been begging for this tempo. Appears it's here.

Get your oxygen mask out defensive lines we face. You are gonna need it.

Back
Top Bottom